ADVERTISEMENT

And the Market is Open - Darkside Stock Market - Sell'em if You Got'em!

JCHILLTOPPERS

May 29, 2001
Luckily, i've an easy excuse for not diving deep into the board this week - to further crack my broken heart :( working non-stop ...FML.

However - business must go on - after all, it wasn't over when Germans bombed Pearl Harbor....and I have an obligation to the board, so i'm putting my pillow aside for a moment, kicked my wife of the computer, and i type away...

Let me know what you wish to sell: It may take me a few days to make any changes, as I may (pls God no) be outside our country's borders...but rest assured, the market will be open!

Here's the link:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dC0kTKuPXzi5_VAvHY3s3ZxKc/edit#gid=1074323669

Naz posters - great game again. My previous fear came true - JCA down two scores. It has always always been a problem for us.

JCH....please sell:

Prairie Ridge
St. Laurence
Champaign Central

On wdtt am i going crazy or did he have Naz and not get money for it ? I might be going insane but what else is new

No sales for me, let it ride.

I believe I'm the only one that can catch Amish Hunter and that would take a miracle.
I need #10 seed Champaign Central to beat LWW
AND
#21 seed Waubonsie Valley would need to win the 8A championship game.

Please Sell:

Montini
Cary-Grove
St. Laurence
Champaign Central

(Go LWW Warriors!)

Might as well be risky since I am pretty near the bottom of the standings...

Sell Naz

Please sell:
Prairie Ridge
St. Luarence

Thanks for putting in all this work JCHill.

I'll hit all of these tonight guys. Sorry for the delays, but thanks for handling while I was gone.

No sales for me, let it ride.

I believe I'm the only one that can catch Amish Hunter and that would take a miracle.
I need #10 seed Champaign Central to beat LWW
AND
#21 seed Waubonsie Valley would need to win the 8A championship game.

check - best of luck!

I think i have them all guys. please let me know if i booted it somewhere! hope your teams are winning!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT