ADVERTISEMENT

Darkside Stocks ARE FOR SALE - The game is Live

JCHILLTOPPERS

May 29, 2001
A. There is still time to sign up, cut off day is Thurs...No Friday entries.

B. Each owner is given $3000 to spend on stocks of a team.

C. Each team's stock has an IPO that is dependent on its DS - NOT - IHSA seed.

D. Owner's cannot purchase more than 20 shares of any one team's stock.

E. Any amount of the $3000 not spent is unusable - so spend it all before Friday.

F. If a team loses, its stock goes to zero and owners lose all money invested in the team.

G. If a team wins, the following week, the team's stock goes up by its seed.

H. By Wednesday of each week, owners can sell all their stock in a team and bank the cash.

I. The owner with the largest "Total Earning" amount after the title games is the winner.

J. I project that Godfther53 will repeat as champion.

----
How to Enter:

K. The attached link takes you to the Google score cards.

L. find the tab on the bottom with your name and select it.

M. In the yellow areas next to each team, enter the number of shares of any team you want to purchase.

N. Ensure you do not buy 20 of any team.

M. Ensure your "Portfolio" amount does not go over $3000.00

N. Edgy and I will double check..

O. That's it.

----

How to Play:

P. Each week I will post a thread for you to let me know if you want to sell your investment in any team.

Q. If you want to sell, simply post the team name, and I will remove your investment and credit your account

R. No need to type let it ride ... you can...but no need.

About the sheets:

S. They look different than last year...thanks to my friends at google today.

T. The tab "Baseline" shows you how a seed's value will rise if they keep winning. Don't touch.

U. The tab "Master" is where i enter winner and loser information - irrelevant for you all. Don't touch.

V. Beta is the sheet i use to make new owners when they want in. Don't touch.

W. Tabs with your names....touch. enter as described above - only type in the yellow.

X. The tab leaderboard reflects present standing.

Y. If you mess something up, just let me know. I can fix.

----

Z. The link to the sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...dC0kTKuPXzi5_VAvHY3s3ZxKc/edit#gid=1074323669

JChill,
Shouldn't Washington as an 8 seed be $4.00?
It's shown as $2.67.

J C,
I don't know if you have had time to look at this yet, but, I believe the $2.67 value for Washington is still showing on most of the pages.

J C,
I don't know if you have had time to look at this yet, but, I believe the $2.67 value for Washington is still showing on most of the pages.

hmm...made the changes. thanks DIno. that was very painful 5 minutes of change, copy past, changes, copy paste....

The directions say that the most you can buy are 20 of a team, but then it says ensure that you do not buy 20 of any team...

N. Ensure you do not buy 20 of any team.

M. Ensure your "Portfolio" amount does not go over $3000.00

JC,

Not that anybody would do these things but just out of curiosity, what if the deadline passes and someone has forgot to adjust their spread sheet and accidentally makes a mistake in these areas. Is there some penalty or what would happen?

The directions say that the most you can buy are 20 of a team, but then it says ensure that you do not buy 20 of any team...

any errors are likely because i can be very stupid..

you can purchase up to and including 20 shares of any team...21 is a dirty number.

JC,

Not that anybody would do these things but just out of curiosity, what if the deadline passes and someone has forgot to adjust their spread sheet and accidentally makes a mistake in these areas. Is there some penalty or what would happen?

As long as it did not look malicious, I'd prob take the poster at its word, provided no games played yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT