ADVERTISEMENT

All I want for Christmas for my team is...

I there a link to the makeup of this new CCL/ESCC league .. the different groups by color ... and what might happen next year?

I there a link to the makeup of this new CCL/ESCC league .. the different groups by color ... and what might happen next year?

Nothing happens, same as this year. Any changes happen in 2021.

For the #3 ranked hoop Dons to win a 3A state championship this year and a 4A state championship next year. And for their "Big 3" (all currently juniors) to head off to high-major D1 programs (all three currently have great offers with more to come).

Oh, football? Hope the special junior class takes another step this offseason. 8A is tough, but the Dons belong. Continue the elite defense and ride Anthony Sayles and co. on offense.

They can't remain in 5A and expect to be respectable.

LOL! I wish for the Mustangs to play in any class that doesn't have the Flyers in it. Plus I'm sure they're not asking for your respect. They just got trounced in the championship by a 4A team, they're already back at work...

Reactions: Gene K.
They can't remain in 5A and expect to be respectable.
They didn’t even win 5A. Tell me again about how just being in 5A is such an affront.

Maybe once they win 5A a time or two, then we can talk about finding a more appropriate classification for them. Until then, it seems more than appropriate to me. 5A was a lot of fun this season with so many blue blood programs and Rochester really delivered the goods. Hats off to them and i hope they wind up in 5A next year. If they do drop back to 4a the only good news is ESL could conceivably join the fray in 5A.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT