ADVERTISEMENT

All Class 3A State Title Game talk here

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Please keep all of your 3A IHSA State Title game talk and observations here please! Easier for all of us to follow along I'll be added the remaining classes for each day here.

Ok looking forward to 3A between Byron and Williamsville at this stage hoping for a good game and keep your Oreo jokes to a minimum please

Impressed with both teams so far...Byron should adjust well to the passing game of W'ville...Either with pressure or disguised coverages... Considine should have some tricks up his sleeve...

This whole game is no brakes. It may come down to whoever’s defense makes a stop first.

And again Byron just drives down the field and scores I also get the feeling that the St Rita Rochester game has the same feeling as this one does right now 14-14 1034 2q

You know an offensive lineman is special when you keep following them on the TV. Glad he’s back in the game, he plays mean. The type of toughness you typically see for Hawkeye linemen. He’ll fit in nicely in Iowa city.

Question for Edgy...are you shocked by this 1st half or was this expected?...meaning the amount of points scored..

I’m more shocked on Byron giving up this many points but they haven’t seen a team this good at running the spread I would imagine

Same here... just shocked that Byron has looked lost in secondary at times...

Brought up good point about 2 way players. Willyville platoons a lot more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT