ADVERTISEMENT

8a Game

This group of BR seniors should be proud of their careers despite the way it ended. I would think that their accomplishments will be talked about throughout the program for years to come.

To be at your best as far as health and/or performance for 14 games is just so tough to do and probably not to be expected very often. You have to encounter some good fortune along the way.

I try to remain humble but I’ll admit to being one the confident or as some would say arrogant LA supporters that believes we belong at least in the semis every year. It’s conditioning at this point. I’ll also admit that I had serious doubts about how far this team was going to go, given the struggles they had earlier in the season. Fortunately for the fan base, I believe the conditioning and sense of belonging amongst the elite programs in the state never faded in the kids minds and if it did, the coaches kept them focused on the ultimate goal all along.

Congrats to my Ramblers. Grit, self-confidence, big players making big plays and of course some good fortune all had a part in the success of what they called “the revenge tour”. After this run I don’t know if LA will have the luxury playing the underdogs as much as they did this season.

Why do I expect more out of you? Unnecessary. Win with grace, lose with dignity.

Hats off to both teams on a great season.
Go back through the posts. I don’t think I took the first swing. I find it interesting how I have no issues with any other posters on here other than a handful of Rice supporters. This one is extra sweet! Go Ramblers!

Last edited:
Funny how you preach Humility
Coach Holecek may kick you out of the booster club if you keep representing LA is this matter.
Karma is a powerful thing.

Bowie 50: No Bueno! Eh! Congrats to the Ramblers and like I said after the Montini game, I never count the Ramblers out where football is concerned.

Reactions: Bowie50
Ds0bBAhWsAAvc1K.jpg:large

How did the BR crowd like the cozy environs of Memorial Stadium?

Ds0bBAhWsAAvc1K.jpg:large

How did the BR crowd like the cozy environs of Memorial Stadium?

We should ask the players that actually play the games. Would they rather play at a Big10 stadium or a small college campus? Remember some of these kids will never play football again. This is their only chance to experience a big time stadium field.

Reactions: Bowie50
Badke not playing his capable QB backup is another shame. Loyola had a defensive layup practically the whole game. Congrats to LA!

This post is a perfect example of not really knowing a damn thing.
If you aren’t in the huddle, in the locker room, at practice or early morning preseason workouts you don’t know what makes the team tick.

Reactions: LAguy and Gene K.
Go back through the posts. I don’t think I took the first swing. I find it interesting how I have no issues with any other posters on here other than a handful of Rice supporters. This one is extra sweet! Go Ramblers!

Your guys got the hardware. Let it go.

Best coaches in the Catholic league,
Holecek
Racki
Dave lenti
Frank lenti. St.larry
Bukovsky

The LA defense - ridiculous throughout the playoffs...........kudos to both teams.......CCL Blue at it's best......nothing else like it.......! For a down year - 1 state champ - 2 runners up and a prep bowl title.......hmmmm......... !!!!!!LA owes it all to Chi Town Chugger our passionate Main South backer who enlightened us to the magical power of bringing the LA band to Park Ridge .........when playing special teams.....such as Main South.......we brought the band to Memorial stadium as well.........!!!! Maybe we should be bring the band on all the road games with us in the future........!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT