ADVERTISEMENT

8A/7A cutoff outlook

Looks like 8A for the Hitters

Maybe or maybe not! LP in. WV has a chance next week. NV needs to beat GBN etc etc. etc. crazy stuff happened in week 8.

All the 8A eggs are not in the Downers Grove basket. There are other teams out there that can and will affect the classification cutoffs.

Looks like 8A for the Hitters

Not at all.
Maine South could even get pushed into 7A.

There are four 8A bubble qualifiers that have competitive games in week 9.
Also, Soucie's points cutoff is still an educated guess based on picking two weeks of winners.
It could change.
--
Neuqua Valley @ Glenbard North(4-4) - DVC tossup and NV may also still qualify with loss
Waubonsie Valley @ Wheaton North - It's the DVC ??
Downers Grove South @ Willowbrook - top of WSG matchups are no sure thing
Zion-Benton @ Libertyville(4-4) - Z-B just beat Warren and Libertyville lost to Warren 26-10
Leyden @ Morton - Leyden a favorite, but Fenton and LT losses hurt playoff point total

All the 8A qualifying bubble teams are visitors in week 9.

Reactions: MWittman
Crazy part now is MS could come down to 7A which would push LZ to 6A against PR.

Still think MS goes 8A and GW biggest 7A.

Good call by JWalsh5 who had faith in DGN.

Lake Park was the biggest surprise.

Reactions: SWsuburbs4
Crazy part now is MS could come down to 7A which would push LZ to 6A against PR.

Wonder where Batavia will fall and how close to 6A we are. Imagine CG, LZ, PR, Batavia in northern bracket of 6A.

Maybe we will stay in southern half of 6A.

Really? LP was 28 seconds from being 7-1 with last second losses to DeKalb and Naperville North. I know we don't get much respect but Week 9 the Lancers are challenging for a DVC championship.

Really? LP was 28 seconds from being 7-1 with last second losses to DeKalb and Naperville North. I know we don't get much respect but Week 9 the Lancers are challenging for a DVC championship.

No offense meant coach. Was referring to Massey computer rankings as being an upset. All respect to LP for proving you belong and putting GW in their place (7A)

I still probably have ptsd from the GW NV game from last year which colored my view of them. Good luck in the playoffs.

Reactions: Anomalyout28
I will gladly take 9, but definitely not needed,,have you watched either team play this year? I think dgn would beat Willowbrook also

I've seen WB, DGS and DGN. WB is a double digit favorite against both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT