ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Team Most Points Scored / Most Total Yardage

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
What team in 2024 scores the most total points for the year?

What team in 2024 has the most offensive yardage in 2024?

What team starts the most running clocks by the 4th quarter?

Just so you know I got Byron.

Reactions: colin2229
Despite being 1/2A and having 8A Belleville East and other bigger schools on the schedule, I think Althoff does some crazy things on O this year. Hill at RB, Coldon at WR, Ellington at QB - BIG o'line - enough talent so Dowell will play only DT - and the new plaything, Hickey's cousin ... Althoff will score some points and move the ball.

I bet Dowell runs it in from five yards a few times this year too.

Reactions: Wassup13
I'm unsure of the love for Byron. Just not a team I watch much of until playoff time.

But, in terms of yardage and points, I'll throw Quincy Senor High in the mix. Returning QB Little and all but one of his weapons from a year ago where he threw for over 3000 yards. Playing in a weakish WB6 schedule with a couple cupcakish non-cons... They should post some big offensive numbers this year.

Reactions: EdgyTim
I'm unsure of the love for Byron. Just not a team I watch much of until playoff time.

But, in terms of yardage and points, I'll throw Quincy Senor High in the mix. Returning QB Little and all but one of his weapons from a year ago where he threw for over 3000 yards. Playing in a weakish WB6 schedule with a couple cupcakish non-cons... They should post some big offensive numbers this year.
I would 2nd this. Blue Devils will score points and gain yards in bunches.

I would 2nd this. Blue Devils will score points and gain yards in bunches.
Byron averaged over 16 points per game more than Quincy last year. Quincy will put up numbers but Byron returns almost everyone from a team that averaged 59 points per game and set the state record for points in a season.

Byron averaged over 16 points per game more than Quincy last year. Quincy will put up numbers but Byron returns almost everyone from a team that averaged 59 points per game and set the state record for points in a season.
Oh, I know. Trying to look at someone other than Bryon lol.

Reactions: RoaminCatholic
Oh, I know. Trying to look at someone other than Bryon lol.
Same, I think QHS will have a top 5 offense in the state by end of W9. They're going to be fun to watch regardless. I'll take everyone's word on Byron, I just wanted to toss in some others who should be seen if opportunity rises.

In order…..

Byron
Lena Winslow
Wilmington
Altoff
Rochester
Wheaton Acd
Seneca
Chicago Hope
While a great list of small schools, they won't put up state leading numbers. With Wilmington's style of play I don't see them putting up top scoring numbers. Hope and Wheaton were within one point of each other for their season total last year with 519 and 518 respectively. I also think Seneca takes a step back this year.

Reactions: RoaminCatholic
While a great list of small schools, they won't put up state leading numbers. With Wilmington's style of play I don't see them putting up top scoring numbers. Hope and Wheaton were within one point of each other for their season total last year with 519 and 518 respectively. I also think Seneca takes a step back this year.
So who do you say then

So who do you say then
Off the top of my head:

Byron
Loyola
Rochester
Althoff
LWE

While I'm not sure if Byron will be able to top their record performance last year I think the rest will out perform their numbers from 2023.

Off the top of my head:

Byron
Loyola
Rochester
Althoff
LWE

While I'm not sure if Byron will be able to top their record performance last year I think the rest will out perform their numbers from 2023.
Large schools don’t fit in well here. Yes they have great offenses but they play good
Defenses all year that prevent them from putting 40+ every game like the small schools do.

Reactions: kwamizee
Off the top of my head:

Byron
Loyola
Rochester
Althoff
LWE

JCA??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT