ADVERTISEMENT

10 Game Regular Season?

PanthersWildcats86

Oct 12, 2017
In comparing playoff possibilities, I discovered that (West Chicago) Wheaton Academy of the Metro Suburban Blue is playing 10 games? Friday they have a game with Christ the King at 7 and a 5 pm game with (Big Rock) Crossroads Christian, a non-member of the IHSA...

Someone please assure me that Wheaton Academy's sophs are playing Crossroads...

In comparing playoff possibilities, I discovered that (West Chicago) Wheaton Academy of the Metro Suburban Blue is playing 10 games? Friday they have a game with Christ the King at 7 and a 5 pm game with (Big Rock) Crossroads Christian, a non-member of the IHSA...

7:30 Varsity game against Christ the King

Last edited:
I wish.... plus throw in a bye week for 10 games across 11 week regular season... oh and 2 real preseason games against other schools..... and an extra round in the playoffs.

Don’t mind me, just day dreaming about Texas again.

Edit: how did I forget about spring football, duh!

As a Wheaton Academy player I can assure you the sophs are playing Crossroads Christian. Varsity has Christ The King.

Reactions: PanthersWildcats86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT