ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on ESL VS CG

They don't rule out kicking because they expect to blow everyone out lol 🤣

They rule out kicking because THEY DON'T HAVE A KICKER.
Do you submit to the notion that not a single kid has walked the halls of ESL that doesn’t have the potential to kick a football. I’ll submit, this is an intentional decision to disregard kicking extra points. They don’t seem to have trouble reaching across the river to get someone to catch a ball; why not recruit a kicker. Also, there’s a kid on the roster who punts, and handles the kickoff duties., so I’d start there. If that fails, there’s an abundance of talent within the local soccer travel teams. 😎

Cary turned over the ball on their final drive and gave up a fluke kickoff return.

The score shouldn’t have been as close as it was.
There is nothing fluky about LB3, CG game planned the heck out of him, and he still had 3 touchdowns, including the KO where he basically crossed the field to get to the ball.

Do you submit to the notion that not a single kid has walked the halls of ESL that doesn’t have the potential to kick a football. I’ll submit, this is an intentional decision to disregard kicking extra points. They don’t seem to have trouble reaching across the river to get someone to catch a ball; why not recruit a kicker. Also, there’s a kid on the roster who punts, and handles the kickoff duties., so I’d start there. If that fails, there’s an abundance of talent within the local soccer travel teams. 😎
There is no local soccer travel team asshole! And no WHITE kid is coming to ESL to be a kicker. You are just pitiful

Last edited:
There is no local soccer travel team asshole! And no WHITE is coming to ESL to be a kicker. You are just pitiful
Fairmont City is a village in St. Clair and Madison counties, Illinois, United States. The population is currently 2,635 at the 2010 census. In the 1990s Fairmont City's Hispanic population doubled, and as of 2010, over 71% of the population is of Hispanic descent. Wikipedia

There is no local soccer travel team asshole! And no WHITE is coming to ESL to be a kicker. You are just pitiful
Lol… 😎 well, I didn’t think you’d assume Edwardsville, Belleville, nor Cahokia wasn’t local. At least, we’ve dispelled the notion that you need to travel beyond state lines to find formidable completion. I’ll save the rhetoric for August when y’all show up as usual with the same “Weeez #1 in da state” slogan…

Fairmont City is a village in St. Clair and Madison counties, Illinois, United States. The population is currently 2,635 at the 2010 census. In the 1990s Fairmont City's Hispanic population doubled, and as of 2010, over 71% of the population is of Hispanic descent. Wikipedia
The kicker the missed the extra point against Richards in the 13 semis was a Hispanic from Fairmount city. Farimount city kids go to ESL because Collinsville don’t want them lol

Lol… 😎 well, I didn’t think you’d assume Edwardsville, Belleville, nor Cahokia wasn’t local. At least, we’ve dispelled the notion that you need to travel beyond state lines to find formidable completion. I’ll save the rhetoric for August when y’all show up as usual with the same “Weeez #1 in da state” slogan…
You remind me of that Manson dude. Will remove a rib so you can suck yourself dry. Hope you enjoy yourself.

The kicker the missed the extra point against Richards in the 13 semis was a Hispanic from Fairmount city. Farimount city kids go to ESL because Collinsville don’t want them lol
Side note: Believe it or not, Koke's has some good snoots!

Dude WTF is wrong with you??? (Rhetorical Question of course). You prove that there is really no prerequisite to be a cop. Why does the notion bother you so??? Deep down you must feel that it has merit. If some Bears fan said that they felt the Chicago Bears were the best team in the NFL, would it garner a response from anyone, or just be dismissed because it has no possibility of being true. Thus clearly what you yell and how you truly feel are at odds with one another. You must be really trying to compensate for something. Seek counseling. I’m serious, man.

You Flyer fans are taking the loss well, I see. Speaks highly of your origins.
Poster BRAGS about talking stuff to the EastSide squad following an MC win at home as they try to gain access to their locker room. He was wearing his CPD gear and flashing his badge.

Eff Him.

No decorum needed for this piece of trash.

Strange how on esl last play, their best player was just standing by the sideline and CG had a guy shadowing him, in fact that is who caught the interception.

Reactions: flyerforlife
*competition…
He is a MC fan and the comments have nothing to do with the game Saturday. That game is over and 2021 is in the books. Enjoy and prepare for 2022. Not sure what you mean by origin?
You remind me of that Manson dude. Will remove a rib so you can suck yourself dry. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Smoking a cigar, saving the world and calling all the plays- as usual. Obviously, I can’t indulge in your slanderous behaviors (y’all gone cry to The Edge again). I’m still wondering how trying to help y’all by suggesting that you simply develop the kicking phase of the game has evoked such hostility. I’d much rather give y’all some tissue and hugz. And, by the way, the rogue cop horror stories seem to get better and better as the years go by…🤦🏽‍♂️

The facts remain:
*You need a kicker (unless you’re playing SWC opponents with the exception of E’ville who’s on the rise)
*Brad is a phenominal coach (masterful game plan/ Coach of the Year)
*I luv I 57 ribs and lunch room butter cookies
*Sunkett hasn’t learned his lesson (venturing across the river)
*I’m your daddy 🇺🇸💙💙

I know this game is history and I’m not a chest thumper but 2 comments early on still intrigue me. 1. This won’t be the game some want and ESL will win by at least 21. 2. Lemont would win 6A if not ESL. I’ve admitted many times I’ve been wrong but I haven’t seen those comments pulled back.

Last edited:
If you were a select soccer player, would you
1) want to go to a school that isn't good at soccer when there are plenty of powerhouses(Edwardsville, Collinsville, O'Fallon, Triad, Althoff) around?
2) want to be a kicker for a team that isn't going to be in many kicking situations?

Some more notes:
Other SWC teams have proven successful with kickers and have guys in the NFL right now(Belleville Best and Edwardsville). If I want to kick, I go somewhere they can make kickers.
The Flyers have brought in a kicking coach. It's not like they aren't trying as some seem to think.

If you were a select soccer player, would you
1) want to go to a school that isn't good at soccer when there are plenty of powerhouses(Edwardsville, Collinsville, O'Fallon, Triad, Althoff) around?
2) want to be a kicker for a team that isn't going to be in many kicking situations?

Some more notes:
Other SWC teams have proven successful with kickers and have guys in the NFL right now(Belleville Best and Edwardsville). If I want to kick, I go somewhere they can make kickers.
The Flyers have brought in a kicking coach. It's not like they aren't trying as some seem to think.
ESL don’t have a soccer team for any kid to play on which is why the comment is trash.

I mean, what issue do you have with our fan base?? Because we love our small dilapidated city in spite of all the negativity, and are strong advocates for the positives that come out of it. Who do you even support?? You have never seen an ESL fan strongly comment on a game that has absolutely nothing to to do with ESL Flyers. Yes, we have issues with some of the MC fan base because of our history with them (for the legitimate reasons seen in the Batavia game this year) but in large part, we never just make it a mission to belittle an opponent or anyone other teams represented by members on this board. I think that you really just have some subconscious issue with ESL. The narrative that you and a very small group of others insist on projecting onto our kids, coaches, and fans is just stupid. Do you get a rise out of it?? Damn, get a life!! Cary Grove fan base has for the most part handled the win graciously. You’re irrelevant to this thread.
I think he is SUPPORTING your position, TfF.

‘The squad’ has a notable disdain for a particular profession, which is often used as a distraction from football talking points. At the end of the day, it’s simply men talking football for entertainment and love for the game. So, don’t let your heart be poisoned with darkness. There’s a real world beyond the 36 characters; one filled with hatred, bigotry and violence, most often perpetuated by those whom you’d least expect. ‘The squad’ is hurting inside due to the outcome of a football game, so one must maintain perspective.

I’ll be at I 57 Saturday from 12-2 giving out free hugs and rib tip combos wearing a MC hat.

Reactions: Blue Ruin
Yikes, not a good take or look my guy. Holy racism.

Yikes, not a good take or look my guy. Holy racism.
Agreed…However, when the mob ferverently spews anti cop rhetoric and false propaganda- how does that look? They know I luv them. In fact, I’m looking for Dirty, he hasn’t posted since championship weekend. 🤦🏽‍♂️

As for you my friend, I appreciate your peaceful protest, and your sentiments are duly noted.

Sincerely,
#theblkjordanpeterson

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT