Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
Who's the favorites in the West?

Who's the favorites in the East?

Players to watch?

Who's the favorites in the West?

Who's the favorites in the East?

Players to watch?
I'm still in info gathering mode for now.....I know it seems like every time I see Yorkville they have better and better players every year.....Minooka will again have numbers etc Oswego should be better. Plain North always has speed and athletes. Brook? A few nice athletes remain but alot have also left as you know.

East side? I'd go with Joliet West for now but that Plain East should be better and bring back some key names from a season ago.

Did they finalize the divisions for next year with the addition of Bolingbrook?
Far as I know they're just plugging Brook in Aurora West's spot. I wish they would keep the geographic split correct and put us in the East, but alas...

Reactions: JAYC14
I'm still in info gathering mode for now.....I know it seems like every time I see Yorkville they have better and better players every year.....Minooka will again have numbers etc Oswego should be better. Plain North always has speed and athletes. Brook? A few nice athletes remain but alot have also left as you know.

East side? I'd go with Joliet West for now but that Plain East should be better and bring back some key names from a season ago.
PFE has the Morris and Cawthon kids at the WRs. And Bailey coaching... doesn't get better than Bailey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT