ADVERTISEMENT

Predict Your Team's Record

DeanOfSelection

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
For MC I will say 8-1 regular season. Playing at LA always tough although they get them after 2 virtual bye weeks. Worked well last year. Just don't see MC going undefeated last time went 14-0 was 17 years ago and last undefeated regular season was 8 years ago.

Thanks for the info, Bro. Not sure how strong Rita will be this year, but I think they will be decent. As of 4/24, I am going with a 6 - 3 (1 - 3) record this year. Blue losses to PC, MC and LA. Will run the table otherwise, or at least, let's hope!

with MC getting bumped to 8A and 1-32 Rita just has to get in. Might see some fresh games finally with 1-32. Maybe v a Boylan or something. or play Com again and I can give a speech in Berlin again.

I am going to say 7-2 regular season for JC. Lose to Provi and one conference game. I am hoping this is the year they run the table in the playoffs. With Montini in 6A. the Hilltoppers will be one of the favorites in 5A. It has been a long seven years without a championship!

I have to think 5A is JC v LWW in semi. 1-16 for all other classes except 7/8A

Belvidere could be anywhere from 5-4 to 7-2. Will have a Junior QB and a Senior halfback who will be leading the way for the Bucs. Will be a fun season this year.

Boylan (up in the air maybe a win)
North (Win they are losing a bunch of talent and switching their offense)
Jefferson (Win can't see the new coach turn the team around year 1)
Auburn (up in the air maybe a win)
Hononegah (Loss they never have a down year)
Harlem (Loss still have a bunch of talent on this team)
Guilford (Win haven't heard much about these guys)
Freeport (Win losing their halfback doesn't help)
East (Win haven't heard much about these guys)

undefeated for LWW and a state title. and it won't really even be close
KvXZJAa.gif

I am interested in DVC takes. just a grind with the new teams. I am so pumped for MC offense this year. Should be best since 2002. It will be like the Showtime Lakers. im Nicholson.

6-3/5-4

GBW - L
H-F - L
LWE - L

possible loss to Sandburg, Lockport, and or Joliet West

For the 15th consecutive year now Bones?
LOL people said that last year when I told them we would lose at least two games in the regular season.

We are replacing a ton. I don't think people realize exactly how good Julian Huff was and how big of a loss he will be. I saw the soph team (8-1) and I am not convinced yet. Last year was the year the game with H-F was going to be competitive, this year they should be dynamite. LWE just doesnt lose to us. GBW is GBW. Those three I have already accepted the L.

The other group; Sandburg is supposed to be improved. Lockport I just threw in there because Ive seen Lockport run a highly regarded BHS off the field. Joliet West has been improving and can compete physically. Just gotta pull it all together.

Belvidere could be anywhere from 5-4 to 7-2. Will have a Junior QB and a Senior halfback who will be leading the way for the Bucs. Will be a fun season this year.

Boylan (up in the air maybe a win)
North (Win they are losing a bunch of talent and switching their offense)
Jefferson (Win can't see the new coach turn the team around year 1)
Auburn (up in the air maybe a win)
Hononegah (Loss they never have a down year)
Harlem (Loss still have a bunch of talent on this team)
Guilford (Win haven't heard much about these guys)
Freeport (Win losing their halfback doesn't help)
East (Win haven't heard much about these guys)

I've heard Boylan is supposed to be considerably down. North is going to be way down, lucky to get to 5 wins. I think this is the year Auburn makes a splash and goes 7-2 or 8-1. I'd have to say Hono wins it again this year and could go 9-0 in conference. Bucs have a shot at winning 6-7 games this year, which I don't think has been realistic there for a few years.

Hinsdale South 7-2

The GBW match up in week 2 will be a great one. They have a tough schedule but they're good enough to handle it. South's first 3 games are not easy... @ Romeoville, @ Glenbard West and @ Downers Grove South. If they come out of that 2-1 then they're in good shape. If they come out of that 1-2 they will still make the playoffs. If they come out of that 0-3, which they won't, but if they do then they'll have to rattle 6 wins in a row to make the playoffs.

Losses: Glenbard West & Hinsdale Central.

Tough match ups: Romeoville (They'll be good this year, solid Junior class), Downers Grove South (always tough, this game in week 3 will be another slug fest like last year), Addison Trail (They won't repeat last year, that team was special but they'll still be good) and Willowbrook (Regardless of Willowbrook's record they're never an "easy" opponent, they're always a threat to put up points)

Guaranteed wins: Morton, Proviso East & Leyden

Montini will have to pull a rabbit out of hat at o-line. Other than that, should be exciting to see. Lots-o-speed.

Agreed, Montini's issues will be on the d-line and o-line. If they get that issue fixed they will be very good. But success begins on the lines. I believe they will be 6-3 or 5-4 also playing now in the CCL.

Who are the 3-4 losses against?

====

Well I don't think you can exactly pick the teams. But I know I believe they are playing East St. Louis, Maine South, St. Rita, St. Francis, Marmion, Fenwick and DeLaSalle this year. Last year the Bronco's went 6-3 and their senior class provided a lot of depth at every position.

Next year's senior class will not have near as much depth but they do have some very talented senior players. Last years soph team is very talented but still the Bronco's success comes from playing their lineman one way during the last 5-6 years,. I don't know if they have enough o-line and d-line this upcoming year to be playing one-way?

Wassup

Last edited:
with MC getting bumped to 8A and 1-32 Rita just has to get in. Might see some fresh games finally with 1-32. Maybe v a Boylan or something. or play Com again and I can give a speech in Berlin again.

What's interesting, DOS, is that with GW possibly in 8A and MC definitely in 8A, maybe I do wish for a quad-like situation, because with 1 - 32 seeding (if Mustang makes playoffs), SR would probably get a LZ or LWE in Round 1--something I would not want! Oh, the irony! LOL!

7A northern south quad: SR, Reavis, TFS, Andrew, DGN, Benet . . .

Who are the 3-4 losses against?

====

Well I don't think you can exactly pick the teams. But I know I believe they are playing East St. Louis, Maine South, St. Rita, St. Francis, Marmion, Fenwick and DeLaSalle this year. Last year the Bronco's went 6-3 and their senior class provided a lot of depth at every position.

Next year's senior class will not have near as much depth but they do have some very talented senior players. Last years soph team is very talented but still the Bronco's success comes from playing their lineman one way during the last 5-6 years,. I don't know if they have enough o-line and d-line this upcoming year to be playing one-way?

Wassup

I heard Montini will be decent this year, but not the dominant team like years' past. A source pretty close to the situation over there in Lombard told me that he thinks Rita should be Bronco this year--looking at it objectively. We'll see, but with a tough Blue, SR needs any wins they can take. You never know, though.

8-1.... Still looking to get over the Wilmington hump, almost did last year.. Will rely heavily on junior class..

Won't see Boylan in the playoffs this year. 4-5 at best is what I have been hearing lately. Program is going down hill these next few years. Finally getting to the end of the players that Appino brought in.

What's interesting, DOS, is that with GW possibly in 8A and MC definitely in 8A, maybe I do wish for a quad-like situation, because with 1 - 32 seeding (if Mustang makes playoffs), SR would probably get a LZ or LWE in Round 1--something I would not want! Oh, the irony! LOL!

7A northern south quad: SR, Reavis, TFS, Andrew, DGN, Benet . . .
Please God MC v GW

Notre Dame SHOULD be 7-2 or 8-1 with this team and a conference that is not as good as last year. My faith in the coaching staff though is zero.

Notre Dame SHOULD be 7-2 or 8-1 with this team and a conference that is not as good as last year. My faith in the coaching staff though is zero.

I don't know ND's schedule, but who do you see their losses coming to?

6-3 or 5-4 for Montini.
There is a stable of 10-11 good sized lineman that have gotten some playing time they will be fine on both sides of the ball. With MS and SR and Francis at home I see no worse than 7-2

I don't know ND's schedule, but who do you see their losses coming to?

Usually the ESCC schedule repeats itself for 2 years so assuming same schedule as last year (no JCA OR NAZ) and since ND senior class was 9-0 2 years ago that's what I'm basing it on. I have no faith in this at all though.

Usually the ESCC schedule repeats itself for 2 years so assuming same schedule as last year (no JCA OR NAZ) and since ND senior class was 9-0 2 years ago that's what I'm basing it on. I have no faith in this at all though.
ND 2015 Schedule on maxpreps-not sure who you have week 2

1 @McHenry
3 @ Benet
4 Marist
5 @ Viator
6 Marian Central
7 @ Pats
8 @Marian
9 Com

Palatine goes 7-2 again and surprises everyone in the MSL West ..again...except the people at Palatine. MSL West will be between Palatine & Conant next fall.

I think MCC goes 3-6 this year. Going to be a rough season this year. Have some really talented seniors mainly at skill positions, but lack of good line play on both sides of the ball will kill them. Also not much coming up in this junior class. Doesn't help that we are going into this expected down year with a new coaching staff. I expect Dineen to be a beast though!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT