ADVERTISEMENT

Naz 21 Carmel 17 - victory formation

sddefault.jpg
Rick James GIF

I was wrong in this one. Congrats. Maybe we will see u thanksgiving weekend!
At least one guaranteed trophy for the conference. I’m just hoping it’s the Roadrunners who get the honors of bringing it home.

Naz will be a *very* large favorite after this playoff run of theirs, but I like SF’s chances at hopefully pulling off a huge upset.
Get your own Shtick! Besides you can’t Lou Holtz a Lou Holtzer….especially after beating Naz by 3 scores just 31,253 minutes ago in St Francis’s Super Bowl.

Guys I know Carmel fans are disappointed by the growth has been interesting to watch. I would say fun but I didn’t have “fun” today crapping my pants. Nothing against Weber but with what Carmel is building and Taylor taking the reins Carmel is going to be a much bigger problem than they were this year.

Reactions: DMurph11 and tuccs
Stop. You beat the hell out of us a few weeks ago. Francis is better and is big favorites. Naz will battle tho, that much is obvious.
All I will say is that it hopefully will be closer than the last playoff semifinal game St. Francis played at Naz.

SF sideline should burn sage before the game to scrub those demons.

All I will say is that it hopefully will be closer than the last playoff semifinal game St. Francis played at Naz.

SF sideline should burn sage before the game to scrub those demons.
That Naz team was a much much different beast.

Reactions: 630Villain
Guys I know Carmel fans are disappointed by the growth has been interesting to watch. I would say fun but I didn’t have “fun” today crapping my pants. Nothing against Weber but with what Carmel is building and Taylor taking the reins Carmel is going to be a much bigger problem than they were this year.
I hope you’re not talking about actual size when you say bigger because my word! Those dudes were big.

They are definitely back and while they didn’t get the outcome they wanted today they have to be pretty excited about the future because it looks fun and bright for them.

Reactions: Snetsrak61
the fact that St Francis has 2 losses scares me because Naz likes beating undefeated and 1 loss teams and has been pretty good at it this post season. Which reminds me…have we found out what all the hype about Naz is about and why they were getting so much love or are we still confused?

I have to say that I'm impressed by Naz. This is the second time in as many years that they have a turned a mediocre season into a celebration. Congratulations to the guys, of course, but once again the Golden Road Runner goes to Tim Racki.

the fact that St Francis has 2 losses scares me because Naz likes beating undefeated and 1 loss teams and has been pretty good at it this post season. Which reminds me…have we found out what all the hype about Naz is about and why they were getting so much love or are we still confused?
This game scares me because it involves Francis going on the road and having to beat a team again that they previously beat on the road during the regular season. SF has accomplished a bunch during this great season but they haven’t had to do that.

This game scares me because it involves Francis going on the road and having to beat a team again that they previously beat on the road during the regular season. SF has accomplished a bunch during this great season but they haven’t had to do that.
If they had to have done that before tonight, I’m not sure they’d have made it this far.

Antioch can complain about St. Francis winning 3A volleyball…now.
Ston has done an awesome job keeping the winning ways going after Kopec’s retirement.

Congrats to SF head coach Bob McMillen as his daughter is on the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT