ADVERTISEMENT

Naz 21 Carmel 17 - victory formation

BTW, Naz/COM is my GOTW. I’ll be watching this one if I can. I’m expecting a barn burner and I’m expecting Naz to pull it out because I give the nod to Racki over the NFL coaches right now. Call me crazy. Don’t care what Warner Bros say it’s Meep Meep. Go Naz.

Reactions: tuccs
It’s at Penn St., the drama surrounding Harbaugh, Michigan being untested so far. I’m seeing a 4.5 point spread as I type. I’d say that’s about right. I’m not a betting man but seems like a reasonable line to a casual observer.

What do you think about the Harbaugh suspension? The NCAA is in the middle of an investigation and the Big Ten brings down a season ending suspension. Shouldn’t the NCAA investigation be allowed to come to a conclusion before discipline is rendered? Has the Big Ten been doing its own investigation? This struck me as an odd rush to judgement today.
I agree that the suspension seems a bit heavy handed and out of order with a considered verdict. That said these days it does seem most people are considered guilty until proven innocent.

Reactions: Gene K. and eireog
It’s at Penn St., the drama surrounding Harbaugh, Michigan being untested so far. I’m seeing a 4.5 point spread as I type. I’d say that’s about right. I’m not a betting man but seems like a reasonable line to a casual observer.

What do you think about the Harbaugh suspension? The NCAA is in the middle of an investigation and the Big Ten brings down a season ending suspension. Shouldn’t the NCAA investigation be allowed to come to a conclusion before discipline is rendered? Has the Big Ten been doing its own investigation? This struck me as an odd rush to judgement today.
Big 10 trying to get ahead of NCAA and say see look we already suspended him so you don't need to do anything further.

The suspension also says he can't coach from the sideline, so does that mean he can be up in the press box? Found it odd that they specifically said banned from the sideline.

Reactions: eireog
Big 10 trying to get ahead of NCAA and say see look we already suspended him so you don't need to do anything further.

The suspension also says he can't coach from the sideline, so does that mean he can be up in the press box? Found it odd that they specifically said banned from the sideline.
I’m going to start a separate thread if anyone wants to reply to the Harbaugh situation. Let’s keep this focused on the Naz/COM game.

will the game be streaming? I’m hoping for detailed updates if not. 👀🤌🏻

James Franklin is absolutely atrocious against Top 10, let alone Top 5 teams. He will screw this up soon.

Great stream thanks for the hookup!

Naz up 14-7 at half BIG stop by Carmel to keep it 14-7 at the end of the half. Naz seems to be more poised and in control so far. We will see what halftime brings.

Carmel is lucky to be in this one. Hopefully Naz doesn’t regret a couple decisions from the first half.

Reactions: tuccs
Naz forgot there were two half last in a game and Carmel has the ball late with a chance to win.

That stop at the end of half was a huge momentum shift. Carmel might not look back now.
FG was an easy decision and Nazareth offensively isn’t traditionally aggressive, I’m perplexed. It looks like they’re gonna pay for it too.

FG was an easy decision and Nazareth offensively isn’t traditionally aggressive, I’m perplexed. It looks like they’re gonna pay for it too.
This game is over Naz can’t move the ball this half. It was a terrible season with an exciting last 5 games. These juniors better grow up fast and remember what winning was like just last year. Still can’t figure out how the same championship team drops the ball this badly.

This game is over Naz can’t move the ball this half. It was a terrible season with an exciting last 5 games. These juniors better grow up fast and remember what winning was like just last year. Still can’t figure out how the same championship team drops the ball this badly.
Ye of little faith. The almighty Racki rises again.

The chance for a rematch. All you can ask for. May need to teek out live for it next week.

Wow!!! And we are off!!!!!!
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

Horrible, horrible, horrible PI call on Carmel. It was right in front of me. What a shame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT