Doug Buffone’s rules for football
1. Run the football
2. Stop the run
3. Pressure the quarterback
Check
Check
Check

What say you Naperville? What was the OSU score. 😊
Good to see the scUMers coming out today. Their first win over a real Buckeye team since 2003. I gave them kudos as the better team won today. Congrats on that (even tho I assume you are like the bandwagon Domer dudes that have no affiliation with the school). Buckeyes will be just fine. We had the youngest team in the country this year.

Reactions: Gene K. and bbbs6
With that being said, I hope the Weenies win it all. I’m tired of having my alma mater carry the weight of the B1G.

Good to see the scUMers coming out today. Their first win over a real Buckeye team since 2003. I gave them kudos as the better team won today. Congrats on that (even tho I assume you are like the bandwagon Domer dudes that have no affiliation with the school). Buckeyes will be just fine. We had the youngest team in the country this year.
I could almost reach through the screen and eat your tears and backhanded compliments. Sore loser. OSU got bullied. Own it.

And hilarious hearing you talk about UM fans without UM degrees considering your fanbase.

I could almost reach through the screen and eat your tears and backhanded compliments. Sore loser. OSU got bullied. Own it.

And hilarious hearing you talk about UM fans without UM degrees considering your fanbase.
Really the only one talking smack is you. Get off of JJs jock and be a man.

Really the only one talking smack is you. Get off of JJs jock and be a man.
Not even sure what that means. Maybe too many vodka sodas for you. JJ is going to be a hell of a QB and is attending the university that produced the best QB in NFL history. Good for him. I'm certainly not on his "jock" as I cheered against him throughout his high school years as a fan of the Dons.

Take your medicine. Say you were wrong. And move on.

OSU will continue to get their 5 stars. Hopefully some defensive players who know how to stop the run are part of those recruits.

Not even sure what that means. Maybe too many vodka sodas for you. JJ is going to be a hell of a QB and is attending the university that produced the best QB in NFL history. Good for him. I'm certainly not on his "jock" as I cheered against him throughout his high school years as a fan of the Dons.

Take your medicine. Say you were wrong. And move on.

OSU will continue to get their 5 stars. Hopefully some defensive players who know how to stop the run are part of those recruits.
How’s your reading comprehension? First post after the game I owned it.

D has been an issue but we are very young at LB and in the secondary. That showed today. The real story was their OL owning our DL. Without LBs like they have that fill the gaps we were toast. Once again, congrats to the Wolves. I was born 10 minutes from the Horseshoe, my mom and dad went there as did I. I lived through the 10 year war and the embarrassing Cooper years. I get this rivalry in a more intense way that you will never understand. No tears here today. It was bound to happen and I have a ton of respect for this UM team. They’ll be a tough out going forward.

D has been an issue but we are very young at LB and in the secondary. That showed today. The real story was their OL owning our DL. Without LBs like they have that fill the gaps we were toast. Once again, congrats to the Wolves. I was born 10 minutes from the Horseshoe, my mom and dad went there as did I. I lived through the 10 year war and the embarrassing Cooper years. I get this rivalry in a more intense way that you will never understand. No tears here today. It was bound to happen and I have a ton of respect for this UM team. They’ll be a tough out going forward.

Trust me. I get it. I spent a few years of my life in Ann Arbor and have a piece of paper on my office wall to show for it.

Ecstatic that Jim and the guys exorcised some demons today. Long time coming, as you know.

Truly is the best rivalry in sports. 🤝🏻

Last edited:
I have no dog in the fight just like the rivalry. I like watching AJ and JJ. I lived in Columbus for 12 years and understand how big the game is and was. That said the UM is better than hot garbage and didn’t like that they were called that when they were 6-0. All good I understand the pain of seeing your team fall we have all been there one time or another.

Congratuations to Michigan! It's close to being the best rivalry but I would say the Army Navy game is #1
Forgot about that one. And Dons/Shamrocks. Pencil Michigan/Ohio in at #3!

JJ to Jermari Harris right before halftime.

A Naz to Montini connection in the Big 10 Championship game.
For a second I thought that was going over his head. Good game so far. Iowa missed their trick play and Michigan hit theirs.

Michigan taking it to Iowa. Who’s going to be #1. Hutchinson is a beast. They are double and triple teaming him. I think he has a few more sacks before the games over.

Reactions: Wassup13
Michigan taking it to Iowa. Who’s going to be #1. Hutchinson is a beast. They are double and triple teaming him. I think he has a few more sacks before the games over.
Bama is 1, UM 2, GA 3, Cincy 4. Bama just destroyed a team that was 1 all year.

Reactions: Wassup13
Y'all are silly. While I'm happy Cincy is in, I don't see them or Michigan coming within 2 scores of Bama or Georgia. Georgia got she'll shocked by being so deep in the season before playing a quality opponent. Would be surprised if there wasn't a rematch.

Bama is 1, UM 2, GA 3, Cincy 4. Bama just destroyed a team that was 1 all year.
I am a Bama fan so that works for me. Frankly I would love to see Bama play Cincinnati and Georgia play Michigan. If not that then Bama play Michigan and Georgia play Cincinnati. I would rather not see Bama play Georgia again unless it’s for the National Championship.

Y'all are silly. While I'm happy Cincy is in, I don't see them or Michigan coming within 2 scores of Bama or Georgia. Georgia got she'll shocked by being so deep in the season before playing a quality opponent. Would be surprised if there wasn't a rematch.
Yes, in the championship game. People are referring to semi final match ups

If Michigan does somehow make it to the championship game they will have a huge home field advantage with that game being played in Indy.

I would like to remind a certain poster something he said earlier in a post about Michigan. He also went on about how OSU was going to beat Michigan and how Michigan was going to play in the Pinstripe bowl? 😊
Just having fun ClownBaby.

ClownBaby said:
Who cares Michigan is hot garbage. There are plenty of guys from Illinois that do good things no need to make a thread about each one.

Reactions: brucealmighy
I would like to remind a certain poster something he said earlier in a post about Michigan. He also went on about how OSU was going to beat Michigan and how Michigan was going to play in the Pinstripe bowl? 😊
Just having fun ClownBaby.

ClownBaby said:
Who cares Michigan is hot garbage. There are plenty of guys from Illinois that do good things no need to make a thread about each one.
Corey be careful. He'll start bumping all your dumb posts

Here is what Michigan does well that will be problematic for Bama.

First, they run the ball as well as any team in the country. They are big and physical up front and that doesn’t necessarily play well for a smaller than usual Bama front seven.

Second, their D line is long and athletic. They don’t blitz a ton because they have shown to get there with the four guys up front. Bama tackles are not where they typically are which would make for an interesting matchup vs Hutchinson.

Next is the secondary. Michigan’s back 4 is far superior to that of Georgia. So they can scheme for Williams and Mietchie.

Regardless of what happened yesterday, this isn’t a great Bama team and it hasn’t exactly been a banner year for the SeC.

Michigan is legit and has all the tools to win the whole thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT