ADVERTISEMENT

MC/LA Game score

Those sideline calls can get tricky tacky. It’s a shame you because you don’t want to take the aggression away but you don’t want 15 at this point of a game.

I guess the field goal decisions made no difference to the games outcome?

Great game on the field.

Reactions: doctor_d
A field goal would have given MC the win.
Potentially. Can't say definitively that a first half FG would have caused the game to play out the exact same way. If LA would have been down 1 they likely change their play calling in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: Gene K.
MC you are an excellent team. You didn’t play your best football today and you still almost won. Fingers can be pointed in a lot of directions, just shake their hands, they played a great game, and go win #15. Nothing wrong with losing if you learn from it and come back better. Winning Conference is great, winning State is better

Potentially. Can't say definitively that a first half FG would have caused the game to play out the exact same way. If LA would have been down 1 they likely change their play calling in the 4th quarter.
This is correct. Butterfly effect, can’t say how the game would have went. That early in the game after going down the field relatively easily I would have gone for it too

Reactions: 4Afan
This is correct. Butterfly effect, can’t say how the game would have went. That early in the game after going down the field relatively easily I would have gone for it too
McCaravan,
You have to remember you’re on the road. Take the points. Early in the game take the points. IMHO

Reactions: Silver Rain
McCaravan,
You have to remember you’re on the road. Take the points. Early in the game take the points. IMHO
Is what it is. He’s an aggressive coach, it’s worked in his favor numerous times, today it didn’t.

Reactions: corey90
Okay. I missed the first quarter. But after getting stuffed once, I'd be wary of trying it again.
I didn’t like that they didn’t punt when they were that deep in the second Q. Especially knowing LA has a nationally ranked kicker. That was too aggressive. Like I said, like of fingers can be pointed. Come back stronger. Looks like Rita next week at MC. I wouldn’t want to play MC after they lost

How many times did Jack say Mont Carmel instead of Mount Carmel? The O/U on that was 13.5

• Haha
Reactions: 4Afan
I did say there was going to be some unhappy fans. Someone had to lose. It hurts. I wouldn’t expect anything less. Two great programs we all knew it was going to be close. I gave a slight edge to LA for being at home. The visiting team has to respect the level of play and that they are not at home. Every point and every possession means something and in the end it cost MC. They will learn from this game and will be better for it going forward. Congratulations to LA they are a great team and knocked off the juggernaut in MC!

Reactions: Silver Rain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT