ADVERTISEMENT

MC/LA Game score

corey90

Aug 27, 2005
Crown Point, IN
If you’re at the game can you please post the score in the subject field, play by play or at least the score by qtr. I realize if you’re not coherent I understand. 😂

7-0 Loyola 2nd quarter about to start

Reactions: corey90
7-0 Loyola 2nd quarter about to start
Thanks Rambler1984
Keep them coming.

MC QB extremely elusive, avoiding sacks and making plays. MC drives to Loyola 10 but is stopped. Penalties hurting Loyola. Almost halftime.

Have a tv smart guy. How about learning how to type. Or if you can’t then shut up. I didn’t realize you were Rambler1984.
If you're that invested in what's going on in this game then turn your smart TV to CW or pull up the stream on your phone. Multiple options to see this game.

Reactions: CatholicHigh41
If you're that invested in what's going on in this game then turn your smart TV to CW or pull up the stream on your phone. Multiple options to see this game.
Not currently in the area to get tv. Just wanted updates on the game. I guess that’s too much to ask.

• Haha
Reactions: gobears25
Not currently in the area to get tv. Just wanted updates on the game. I guess that’s too much to ask.
Pull up the stream and crank the volume so you can at least hear if you can't focus on the game. FG for LA 17-7 20 seconds left in the half.

Is there a rule that says MC has to go for it on 4th down. We're 0-3 on 4th down today. We went for it at the end of the first half vs Rice. Didn't make it and Rice stormed down to score. Went for it against Fenwick..... Same result. Maybe we try kicking the short field goal or punting????

Decisions by Coach Lynch have impacted this game so far:
No short field goal attempts twice.
No punt gave Loyola half a field to work.

Definitely see your point but I don't hate being aggressive especially since the only thing that will change for these two teams with a loss is a short drop in seeding. The play calls weren't terrible, LA just stuffed them.

sloppy game on both sides. doubt either coach is happy at the half.

To be fair, kinda expected in a rivalry.

That said, if they play like this in playoffs, I would expect LWE to beat Loyola and Batavia to beat MC.

WIU78
Do you think Coach Lynch is going for it because it’s at Loyola? Taking chances. I watched the MC/ESL and he went for it when I thought they should have kicked a FG. Just wondering because they have a decent kicker.

yea that’s it, let’s not give any credit to the rambler’s defense! Lmao

That said, if they play like this in playoffs, I would expect LWE to beat Loyola and Batavia to beat MC.
You need your eyes checked asap!

Definitely see your point but I don't hate being aggressive especially since the only thing that will change for these two teams with a loss is a short drop in seeding. The play calls weren't terrible, LA just stuffed them.
EXACTLY!

Tough defenses on both sides doesn't equal sloppy.

Rjjtwest I give credit to Loyola for making the defensive stops AFTER Coach Lynch makes two decisions not to take easy points on FG’s from longer than 3 yards for a 1st down. The punt decision just was a field position decision error. It was the first half also. Playing quality teams needs to adjust coaching decisions…especially Loyola. Sorry you are having a bad attitude day.

These refs are really letting them play. Stopping the game to give verbal warnings instead of throwing flags
Early in the game they tossed a double personal foul penalty seemingly as a warning to both teams. Eventually someone will get a flag.

No. He goes for it constantly.

Rjjtwest I give credit to Loyola for making the defensive stops AFTER Coach Lynch makes two decisions not to take easy points on FG’s from longer than 3 yards for a 1st down. The punt decision just was a field position decision error. It was the first half also. Playing quality teams needs to adjust coaching decisions…especially Loyola. Sorry you are having a bad attitude day.
Well said!👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT