ADVERTISEMENT

LWE vs Edwardsville

I couldn't care less about LWE. I hope they win it all, actually. I'm just talking about your personal life. You can seek help, you know.

I have a great personal life. Why you going personal? Let’s stick to football. Don’t start attacking people personally. Your bigger than that I hope.

giphy.gif

I have a great personal life. Why you going personal? Let’s stick to football. Don’t start attacking people personally. Your bigger than that I hope.

Haha. You're right....sorry. But in all honesty, those threads were a nod toward how great LWE is this year, not digs on the team or program. Take them in the spirit they were intended.

I heard a announcer from the JCA game say the LWE has only given up 11 first downs coming into this game....... Is that correct or am I hearing things???????

I heard a announcer from the JCA game say the LWE has only given up 11 first downs coming into this game....... Is that correct or am I hearing things???????

Don’t really know but it sounds about right given the scores and running clocks

Clear punch cowboy is reactionary?2nd team in to start the 4th. Good move for LWE. Oh.. by the way they scored.

My unofficial KAR stats against the LWE starters 14 carries 25 yards (23 on 1 play) 1 TD 1 INT 1 Fumble lost. I was wrong, he didn't do "nothing" but pretty close.

I think if anyone is going to beat this LWE team it's Edwardsville. E-ville is the only team that has the ultimate X-factor game breaker... QB #4. For those of you that haven't seen this kid play... you're in for a treat.

Also, Edwardsville seems to be clicking at the right time and their schedule just keeps looking stronger and stronger with ESL and CBC dominance. The WV loss looks bad at first glance but don't forget their QB got hurt early in the game.

How will East respond to a team that can consistently score on them?

Just think this game will be much closer than most expect.
Didnt see any X factors out there. Didnt see any consistent scoring. Game was a running clock like I called it. Thoughts?

The 5'8 140lb kid with no FBS offers? Don't know if he is in the same league as KAR. Obviously, you are kidding yourself if you think KAR's stats in one qtr against WV 8 weeks ago matters more than the rest of his body of work.
Silly rabbit, thought football games were played on offer sheets. Thoughts?

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Didn’t want to risk an injury to the kicker for LWE. A field goal would have had the same goal ..running clock...which was the goal to get this slugfest done. Both teams got dragged into this... not saying one is more “dirty” than the other.

Didn’t want to risk an injury to the kicker for LWE. A field goal would have had the same goal ..running clock...which was the goal to get this slugfest done. Both teams got dragged into this... not saying one is more “dirty” than the other.
An injury to the kicker? Are you joking? They not only went for it, but they PASSED. It was an intentional slap to the face of Edwardsville

My unofficial KAR stats against the LWE starters 14 carries 25 yards (23 on 1 play) 1 TD 1 INT 1 Fumble lost. I was wrong, he didn't do "nothing" but pretty close.

Didnt see any X factors out there. Didnt see any consistent scoring. Game was a running clock like I called it. Thoughts?

Silly rabbit, thought football games were played on offer sheets. Thoughts?

Lol. Legit points but maybe Too soon? I don’t think the clock has fully run out yet;) someone is going to have a meltdown and we will lose our 5th thread in 24 hours!:eek:

Reactions: Cross Bones
Did you not see the extra point muffs prior? I didn’t see your starting corners off the field for EVille when the swing pass by the 2nd string QB was caught...they were still playing.

Class left the building. Onside kick with 25 seconds left down 50-14.

East gave up another TD?

One more and that will be the most any team has scored on East this year.

NC put up 19 points on their first team D

Thornwood (or was is Ridge?) put up 18 points.

I’m thinking between the two they have given up more than 11 first downs. Someone said 11 all season? I’m taking the over on that one.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Not on the season for first downs for sure. Don’t know who had that stat.

Why play KAR at the end of this one? Did not have anything to gain by doing that?

Me too

Deep breath Cory,....

My take on the paraody threads are that they are a compliment and a tip of the cap to LWE’s dominance in a fun way. You seem to think they were created to make fun of or put down LWE and that is just not the case.
I am a long time East supporter and thought the parody threads were funny. Everyone just having fun. Anyway, many was it cold in Frankfort...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT