ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special.....

No, it's the people who disagree with me (and there's no shortage, there) who get upset.
Another year another playoff where MC63 is SCARED to demand his alma mater PETITIONS UP to PLAY THE BIG BOYS, instead taking the easy road to a CHEAP state championship to bolster their "trophy case". If it's not 8a or Driscoll Catholic, it's just a PARTICIPATION trophy!

Last edited:
Peoria over JCA. Not a huge upset, but an upset based on the computer projections. I think the Hilltoppers will struggle to stop Peoria and Peoria will get enough stops to win a high scoring game. I am not rooting for this, i just dont have a good feeling. Peoria is a bad place for Hilltopper football. The most painful JCA loss I have witnessed occurred down there 12 years ago in the playoffs. Also lost in the playoffs my freshman year down there.
Catholic High will probably be favored over Troy Triad next week. Just a heads up so you can start drafting up your weekly upset pick!

Another year another player where MC63 is SCARED to demand his alma mater PETITIONS UP to PLAY THE BIG BOYS, instead taking the easy road to a CHEAP state championship to bolster their "trophy case". If it's not 8a or Driscoll Catholic, it's just a PARTICIPATION trophy!
MC bullies people on here then cries when they stand up to him & defend themselves demanding they get banned

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT