ADVERTISEMENT

DARK SIDE STOCK - FINAL

JCHILLTOPPERS

May 29, 2001
The Godfather killed it. He went larger and short on MCC, and it paid off in a major way.

A little tweaking next season, and I think it will be a great game to play. The MCC rank really twisted up the game.

Next season, hopefully we will have buy and sell throughout the tournament as well.

Check the link for the list of finalist:

Top 3:

Godfather: $69,238 - a $65,000 profit.

Catch-22: $60,281.

USD: $15,948.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14oGfCkxBEpiohyUHzosVGCN9PsMPdsWzeFuEWc325pU/edit#gid=0

No love for Fvfbfan with $20,119?
I loved the concept and agree some tweaks would need to be made for next year. I like the idea of you or DSR seeding teams with a max on shares or $ per team. This year I selected 15 teams ranging from 50-200 shares per team and every week needed to make some interesting decisions whether to hold or sell. I know it would be more difficult to administer but allowing partial sells would add fun along with additional strategy.
JC - Thanks for putting together and allowing me to participate.

Originally posted by fvfbfan:
No love for Fvfbfan with $20,119?
I loved the concept and agree some tweaks would need to be made for next year. I like the idea of you or DSR seeding teams with a max on shares or $ per team. This year I selected 15 teams ranging from 50-200 shares per team and every week needed to make some interesting decisions whether to hold or sell. I know it would be more difficult to administer but allowing partial sells would add fun along with additional strategy.
JC - Thanks for putting together and allowing me to participate.
I think next season should be a good show. We'll see. by the way, you def had the most creative purchases!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT