ADVERTISEMENT

CCL Blue, and ESCC football record prediction

I find it funny a guy whose handle is ccl blue sucks wants ccl blue predictions

Dean, mc140, mchsalumni, Witty:

I hate to pour cold water on the festivities, but I smell fratboy here to egg you on.

Are you sure this guy isn't just fratboy in drag, again, here to raise hell by cleverly distancing himself with a handle "cclb sucks?" This guy illustrates the same strident hostility fratboy does. Being the adolescent daydreamer fratboy is, and given his cheap and tenth-rate posts, "cclb sucks" is consistent with his over-aggressive handles. He has masqueraded as Titan, BigPapaSmurf, StormShadow, Alley Viper, Killer Croc, Montini James, and a host of other transparent, unoriginal, stale, pathetic, shallow handles, most of which I have forgotten and are easily forgettable. Fratty was easy to dislike because, well, he is fratboy.

His posts are suffused with anger and his bulldog-style of eviscerating members here are obvious: fratty always liked to keep edgy's eager audiences guessing, an inbred moron masquerading as an intrepid keyboard warrior.

Answering this blithering idiot will only embolden him. Don't engage in any byplay with this guy: Greet him with a cold indifference.

Dean, mc140, mchsalumni, Witty:

I hate to pour cold water on the festivities, but I smell fratboy here to egg you on.

Are you sure this guy isn't just fratboy in drag, again, here to raise hell by cleverly distancing himself with a handle "cclb sucks?" This guy illustrates the same strident hostility fratboy does. Being the adolescent daydreamer fratboy is, and given his cheap and tenth-rate posts, "cclb sucks" is consistent with his over-aggressive handles. He has masqueraded as Titan, BigPapaSmurf, StormShadow, Alley Viper, Killer Croc, Montini James, and a host of other transparent, unoriginal, stale, pathetic, shallow handles, most of which I have forgotten and are easily forgettable. Fratty was easy to dislike because, well, he is fratboy.

His posts are suffused with anger and his bulldog-style of eviscerating members here are obvious: fratty always liked to keep edgy's eager audiences guessing, an inbred moron masquerading as an intrepid keyboard warrior.

Answering this blithering idiot will only embolden him. Don't engage in any byplay with this guy: Greet him with a cold indifference.
I was thinking the same thing that it was fratboy

HAHAHA you guys amuse me. I'm going to get back to work now though since I have a real job and don't sit behind a computer screen talking about high school sports all day. Close the yearbook guys.

Could you link us to your freshmen year article on trib local? Also, when is the Senior year article coming out?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT