ADVERTISEMENT

Active Shooter at OSU

Toughest gun laws in America right here in good ole' Chicago.

And tell me how that's working out?

Not well when you can go across the state line and grab all you want.

Bottom line is there is too much anger and misinformation out there.

"Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the country" is a nonsense claim by you-know-who (yes, the twitter guy). Actually, Illilnois has very, very weak laws on commiting a crime while possessing a gun and the illegal possession of a gun. Here, you're out in 30 days, while the penalty in NY and California are far more severe. That's the main reason the murder rate is so high, that and unemployment.

Disagree entirely. I was never, ever a "gun guy" until yet another violent crime occurred to me. So I went through the process of attaining a FOID card. SIX months later, I received it.

Mind you, this is my constitutionaly granted right. Which means that it absolutely shouldn't require a card of any type, if you ask liberals and voting laws. But not only does it require a card, obtaining that requires 6 months based on my experience and others. Yes, that qualifies as a strict law, and a restrictive one for a right clearly granted by the constitution.

Morevover., I'd point out that the same liberals who favor stricter and stricter gun laws are the ones 100% for legalization of marijuana (and other drugs), and who point out how the war on drugs has made things much worse and turned it from a process regulated by the US government into an underground trade involving extremely violent gangs smuggling contraband into the U.S. I don't understand how banning guns or semiautomatic weapons make this any different. The demand won't change, it might go up. But suddenly it will be controlled by the most deadly gangs in the world, not the US government.

Disagree entirely. I was never, ever a "gun guy" until yet another violent crime occurred to me. So I went through the process of attaining a FOID card. SIX months later, I received it.

Mind you, this is my constitutionaly granted right. Which means that it absolutely shouldn't require a card of any type, if you ask liberals and voting laws. But not only does it require a card, obtaining that requires 6 months based on my experience and others. Yes, that qualifies as a strict law, and a restrictive one for a right clearly granted by the constitution.

Morevover., I'd point out that the same liberals who favor stricter and stricter gun laws are the ones 100% for legalization of marijuana (and other drugs), and who point out how the war on drugs has made things much worse and turned it from a process regulated by the US government into an underground trade involving extremely violent gangs smuggling contraband into the U.S. I don't understand how banning guns or semiautomatic weapons make this any different. The demand won't change, it might go up. But suddenly it will be controlled by the most deadly gangs in the world, not the US government.
Let's put it this way ... if a gun, a semi-automatic, for example, was never manufactured, it cannot be used to mow down children. Why in the world would anyone need such a gun, anyway.

Sorry for the 6 month wait. Too bad, it wasn't 6 years.

Not well when you can go across the state line and grab all you want.

Bottom line is there is too much anger and misinformation out there.
According to a study cited in an article in .Mic, a web-based newsletter:
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives data shows that approximately 60% of guns used in crimes across Illinois came from out of state.
From 2010 to 2014, of the traceable guns used in Illinois crimes which originated from out of state, most came from Indiana (3,269), Mississippi (1,002) and Wisconsin (898).

Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy blamed the city's epidemic of violence on the widespread availability of guns. "If these guys [were] throwing rocks at each other we wouldn't have this problem," McCarthy told the Chicago Tribune

Reactions: anon_4vszfu35bv677
What type of penalties? Jails and Prisons are already overcrowded...
Besides.. if the folks with illegal weapons were sent to jail, we would end up with a legal system even more over run by people claiming it's a race thing.

Next thing you know there would be lawsuits over football!! Anarchy, dogs sleeping with cats!!
Hysteria

Besides.. if the folks with illegal weapons were sent to jail, we would end up with a legal system even more over run by people claiming it's a race thing.

Next thing you know there would be lawsuits over football!! Anarchy, dogs sleeping with cats!!
Hysteria
Actually, most posters took this to be a serious topic.

Actually, most posters took this to be a serious topic.
I take it very serious... I'm a gun owner.

The problem here is much like many of the debates here. Everyone will skew their "facts" to play to their narrative. The media, everyone surgically expose or twist the facts.

Unfortunately we don't want anybody to be responsible for their behavior, we are more interested in who is to blame, and how we can emotionall profit from the issue.

My house was robbed a few years ago while my family was asleep, and I was out of town.
Thank God nobody woke up. They would not have been prepared to deal with it.

Today, they would.

I don't care what the news or anybody else says...

Someone comes in my house now uninvited, they too will become a statistic free of charge.

A gun, of course ... but why does that guy have one in the first place if he's crazy?
Don't you read your posts, or do you just go along and make more? You brought the crazy guy into the picture in your third post when you asked if someone would rather have a crazy man with a butcher knife walk into the bar or one with a gun.

Then you go on to say this wasn't a political argument. Then a few posts later you say it is. What the hell? Talk about tying yourself into knots.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan, an OSU student, used his small grey Honda and a butcher knife to attack faculty and students. The only firearm used was by the OSU police officer who engaged Artan and successfully ended this tragedy. It is being investigated as an act of terrorism.

So, much for your "civility on the board" post. You couldn't even go 24 hours after making it. I never read so much hypocrisy in my life. Yes you have called posters stupid. You called a guy a punk just last week. You have also gone over the edge and called a few people racist and you even called a guy a "slave owner" a few years ago. I think that qualifies as "worse" as you wrote.

Nothing I dislike more than being lectured on behavior by someone, pretending to be holier than thou, who is just as guilty of bad behavior as anyone on the board. Again, I have to remind you that you are not the boss of the board although you think you are. You constantly insult the intelligence of those who disagree with you too. Save your lecture and practice what you preach.

So, much for your "civility on the board" post. You couldn't even go 24 hours after making it. I never read so much hypocrisy in my life. Yes you have called posters stupid. You called a guy a punk just last week. You have also gone over the edge and called a few people racist and you even called a guy a "slave owner" a few years ago. I think that qualifies as "worse" as you wrote.

Nothing I dislike more than being lectured on behavior by someone, pretending to be holier than thou, who is just as guilty of bad behavior as anyone on the board. Again, I have to remind you that you are not the boss of the board although you think you are. You constantly insult the intelligence of those who disagree with you too. Save your lecture and practice what you preach.
If someone having an opinion opposite of yours is so insulting to you, well, it's not going to get any better out there.

I haven't said anything uncivil in the past couple days, by any means. I calmly stated my position and now you've over-reacted as usual. Several of your minions piped in, as well, on your behalf.

Not only have you said outrageous things about me, you've come up with some silly list of behavioral shortcomings that you claim I'm guilty of. You took a series of cheap shots at my integrity. You don't know a thing about me. I know several posters personally, including MWittman and DOS. They might not agree with my politics, but they'll certainly vouch for my character.

I didn't see that post you wrote to Edgy about this morning, but, you certainly have the most chutzpah of any poster I've ever encountered on the web. You complaining about someone else's post?

Let me put this as civilly as I can - you're a bully.

If someone having an opinion opposite of yours is so insulting to you, well, it's not going to get any better out there.

I haven't said anything uncivil in the past couple days, by any means. I calmly stated my position and now you've over-reacted as usual. Several of your minions piped in, as well, on your behalf.

Not only have you said outrageous things about me, you've come up with some silly list of behavioral shortcomings that you claim I'm guilty of. You took a series of cheap shots at my integrity. You don't know a thing about me. I know several posters personally, including MWittman and DOS. They might not agree with my politics, but they'll certainly vouch for my character.

I didn't see that post you wrote to Edgy about this morning, but, you certainly have the most chutzpah of any poster I've ever encountered on the web. You complaining about someone else's post?

Let me put this as civilly as I can - you're a bully.
So much to respond to, so little time.

First I don't find it insulting when a poster disagrees with me. I disagreed with Corey for months on the Jay Cutler situation and everything between us is good. I feel the same way about other posters. To say, the people who happen to agree with me are minions is in itself insulting. But unlike you, I can handle it. And you constantly attack the intelligence of people who disagree with you.

I have to laugh when you say you haven't said anything uncivil in the past few days. That's like an alcoholic saying at noon, "I haven't had a drink today!" Hahaha!

What I am saying about you is fact and I am not claiming anything. It's all true. Remember, you said I research the board...and I do. I don't have to take cheap shots at your integrity, you display the lack of it every time you post.

Now that third paragraph from you is classic you. You have no idea what was written that I reported to Edgy yet you have an opinion and a conclusion. If you knew the facts of that post your opinion would certainly be different. I have never posted anything close to being that offensive and outside you calling people racist and a poster a slave owner neither have you.

The whole point is that you have the nerve to make a post like that with a straight face. There is no way I would be so silly as to make a post like that. Not because I worry about my integrity, because there is evidence to suggest otherwise. In other words I am honest with myself and the board. You are not. A person of integrity is a person who is honest with himself.

That post was shameful and dishonest, but you won't feel shame because you have no shame.

Last edited:

First I don't find it insulting when a poster disagrees with me. I disagreed with Corey for months on the Jay Cutler situation and everything between us is good. I feel the same way about other posters. To say, the people who happen to agree with me are minions is in itself insulting. But unlike you, I can handle it. And you constantly attack the intelligence of people who disagree with you.

I have to laugh when you say you haven't said anything uncivil in the past few days. That's like an alcoholic saying at noon, "I haven't had a drink today!" Hahaha!

What I am saying about you is fact and I am not claiming anything. It's all true. Remember, you said I research the board...and I do. I don't have to take cheap shots at your integrity, you display the lack of it every time you post.

Now that third paragraph from you is classic you. You have no idea what was written that I reported to Edgy yet you have an opinion and a conclusion. If you knew the facts of that post your opinion would certainly be different. I have never posted anything close to being that offensive and outside you calling people racist and a poster a slave owner neither have you.

The whole point is that you have the nerve to make a post like that with a straight face. There is no way I would be so silly as to make a post like that. Not because I worry about my integrity, because there is evidence to suggest otherwise. In other words I am honest with myself and the board. You are not.

That post was shameful and dishonest, but you won't feel shame because you have no shame.

Dr.
Good post. We agree to disagree sometimes but I try not to get to deep in the mud. I found it's not worth it. One thing I will say is that sometimes some of these tgreads here don't always show the true person. It's always tough when things are in print because you can't take it back and sometimes I have even regretted sending a reply.
Nevertheless it's fun to talk football and sports in general here on Edgy.

Dr.
Good post. We agree to disagree sometimes but I try not to get to deep in the mud. I found it's not worth it. One thing I will say is that sometimes some of these tgreads here don't always show the true person. It's always tough when things are in print because you can't take it back and sometimes I have even regretted sending a reply.
Nevertheless it's fun to talk football and sports in general here on Edgy.
Boy, you are correct on all accounts. I can't count the number of posts I've made that I wish I didn't.

Reactions: PRokie

The whole point is that you have the nerve to make a post like that with a straight face. There is no way I would be so silly as to make a post like that. Not because I worry about my integrity, because there is evidence to suggest otherwise. In other words I am honest with myself and the board. You are not. A person of integrity is a person who is honest with himself.

You can't stand to have someone disagree with you. I don't count topics like Jay Cutler.

You can't find one thing I've said since yesterday that was uncivil.

You keep bringing up that slave owner guy. That was years ago. You need to channel your time more productively.

You're a bully.

You can't stand to have someone disagree with you. I don't count topics like Jay Cutler.

You can't find one thing I've said since yesterday that was uncivil.

You keep bringing up that slave owner guy. That was years ago. You need to channel your time more productively.

You're a bully.
Poor little guy. Are you being bullied? I can get some crayons, play doh and a therapy puppy for you if you like.

Doesn't matter how many years ago...you said it and that is worse than anything I have ever called anyone. Don't forget about your calling people racist in the Jackie Robinson West thread as well. Totally uncalled for.

Calling someone dumb or stupid is one thing and again, you always question the intelligence of those who disagree with you. By the way, the Cutler topic does count because a disagreement is a disagreement. To count some disagreements and not count others is silly...but what's new with you?

Get off your holier than thou horse. You are no better than anyone else here who argues, calls names, etc. Yet you want to lecture us? Hahaha!!

Poor little guy. Are you being bullied? I can get some crayons, play doh and a therapy puppy for you if you like.

Doesn't matter how many years ago...you said it and that is worse than anything I have ever called anyone. Don't forget about your calling people racist in the Jackie Robinson West thread as well. Totally uncalled for.

Calling someone dumb or stupid is one thing and again, you always question the intelligence of those who disagree with you. By the way, the Cutler topic does count because a disagreement is a disagreement. To count some disagreements and not count others is silly...but what's new with you?

Get off your holier than thou horse. You are no better than anyone else here who argues, calls names, etc. Yet you want to lecture us? Hahaha!!

Whose intelligence did I question simply by disagreeing with them?

Let's not forget that it was you who dreamed up that silly list of personality disorders that you threw at me.

Slave owner? Jackie Robinson West? What specifically was said -- what was the context. What's the date? You know very well that no one else is going to sludge through years of posts. You can say whatever you want and no one else will stand up to you. Perhaps you keep files. That would speak volumes about you.

You can make all the crayon cracks you want, but the fact remains that you're a bully.

Let's not forget that it was you who dreamed up that silly list of personality disorders that you threw at me.

Slave owner? Jackie Robinson West? What specifically was said -- what was the context. What's the date? You know very well that no one else is going to sludge through years of posts. You can say whatever you want and no one else will stand up to you. Perhaps you keep files. That would speak volumes about you.

You can make all the crayon cracks you want, but the fact remains that you're a bully.

MC63
I find it hard to believe adults get bullied especially on a web site. Kids yes but adults can choose to participate or flat out just ignore. Here on Edgy you have a choice.

MC63
I find it hard to believe adults get bullied especially on a web site. Kids yes but adults can choose to participate or flat out just ignore. Here on Edgy you have a choice.
It is very possible to be a bully on a message board. If someone posts an opinion and gets a firestorm of criticism in response from one guy, he might well think a second time before posting again. He might avoid certain topics. He might just quit reading the board -- a board he otherwise enjoyed. You don't necessarily have to be intimidated - rather, you might just find it tedious.

How do you be a bully? First, you don't respond to particular arguments. You sort of refer to the other guy's point, but position your comments within generalities. Secondly, you repeat banalities like "insulted my intelligence" over and over again, without ever explaining why. Third, if your asked to respond to several points, pick the easiest one and call the other guy the dumbest person on the board. Fourth, make meaningless threats like, "If I ever get ahold of you, you're (fill in the blank)." Fifth, get your buddies to back you up.

All sorts of ways to bully on a message board.

MC63, I think you should take the periwinkle crayon out of the box and begin coloring in your Barney coloring book.

You question the intelligence of anyone when you say you scroll down in threads to find something intelligent like you wrote in your "civility" thread.

The difference between you and I is that I step up like a man and admit I write some insulting things at times. I have. You won't admit it even when the evidence still exists.

Who do you think you are? You are not an instructor and I am not your pupil. So, don't come here and demand I give you exact dates of when you wrote things. But you know as well as I do you called at least three people here racist when the whole JRW thing was going on a couple of years ago. There were a few threads here about it and one in particular was explosive. A few years back you were arguing with another poster who said he employed people and you said back to him "you must be a slave owner." You can lie about it all you want but I know what I and the others read.

You want to give me an assignment? Here is one for you. When was the last time you admitted being wrong about something...anything? When was the last time you wrote the words, "I apologize." Give me the dates and context in which it was said. Go look it up, then report back. I don't think you are going to find it. A guy who thinks he's never wrong or never apologizes has a problem.

No, I am not J. Edgar Hoover and I am not keeping files on anyone. You can relax.

Last edited:
Reactions: LWPops and PRokie
It is very possible to be a bully on a message board. If someone posts an opinion and gets a firestorm of criticism in response from one guy, he might well think a second time before posting again. He might avoid certain topics. He might just quit reading the board -- a board he otherwise enjoyed. You don't necessarily have to be intimidated - rather, you might just find it tedious.

How do you be a bully? First, you don't respond to particular arguments. You sort of refer to the other guy's point, but position your comments within generalities. Secondly, you repeat banalities like "insulted my intelligence" over and over again, without ever explaining why. Third, if your asked to respond to several points, pick the easiest one and call the other guy the dumbest person on the board. Fourth, make meaningless threats like, "If I ever get ahold of you, you're (fill in the blank)." Fifth, get your buddies to back you up.

You can call me a bully all you want. I couldn't care less what you think of me. You, however, are a liar.

Yes, I do research the board at times. I do it mainly to see what is said on a particular topic, especially when the thread is long or dated. So, I don't come here like you do and say I didn't write something when I did. It is something you should practice instead of being lazy and just denying things. That makes you a liar.

That whole "civility" post showed how condescending you are. You just think you are better than everyone else here. It also showed what a hypocrite you are. You're not better than anyone else here and and I have very little to no patience with liars. Start telling the truth, no matter how hard, and then maybe you will gain some respect here.

Over the week end I got into it with a couple of posters about USC. I was called a dumb ass, a retard and who knows what else? Did you see me going off to the corner, sucking my thumb, whimpering and calling them bullies? No. Actually I WAS probably being a dumb ass. There...I said it...you won't. They said what they said and I took it. I dished it out too. But again, the difference between guys like me and guys like you is that I can dish it out and I can take it too. You can dish it out but you can't take it. You whimper, suck your thumb, call someone a bully and even ask for help when you are getting your behind handed to you in a disagreement.

If you can't handle being on this board, either leave or don't post. Things get ugly sometimes and I don't come here and say I am better than everyone here when it comes to behavior like you do. The thing I reported to Edgy yesterday was way over the line. You saw the result. Anyone who read that post would agree. While I have made some nasty posts I have never gone anywhere near that far. I sure as hell won't question other posters on their behavior when I make some of the posts I make.

And you won't see me coming here and lecturing people on how to act and give instructions on how to post. You shouldn't either. You are nothing but a condescending, lying ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: PRokie

You can call me a bully all you want. I couldn't care less what you think of me. You, however, are a liar.

Yes, I do research the board at times. I do it mainly to see what is said on a particular topic, especially when the thread is long or dated. So, I don't come here like you do and say I didn't write something when I did. It is something you should practice instead of being lazy and just denying things. That makes you a liar.

That whole "civility" post showed how condescending you are. You just think you are better than everyone else here. It also showed what a hypocrite you are. You're not better than anyone else here and and I have very little to no patience with liars.

You are guilty of number 1, 2, 3 and 5. Well done.

That whole "civility" post showed how condescending you are. You just think you are better than everyone else here. It also showed what a hypocrite you are. You're not better than anyone else here and and I have very little to no patience with liars.

You are guilty of number 1, 2, 3 and 5. Well done.

This is my third request for you to back up that list of personality disorders you attributed to me some weeks back. Bullies always retreat when challenged, and you're no exception.

I don't recall calling anyone a racist on this board, although I might have. The JRW business brought out a number of nasty comments by some people and I may have used that term. I'm not sure. I do recall some people making comments that did establish them as racist, however. I mentioned the situation had racial overtones and that upset some people. Of course, you were asked to state specifically when the racist charge occurred and you since have proven unable to do so.

Again, lots of hot air but no fire.

The slave owner comment: once again, you make claims you cannot back up. I recall the general situation with that guy. He made numerous veiled comments about people with physical features unlike his own. He since has disappeared from the board.

Why would anyone search through five or six years of posts on a message board? What's missing?

You make statements you cannot back up and hide your inability in meandering, lengthy posts that are impossible to follow.

Now, you're calling me a liar – without any basis. Also, you say I'm condescending and hypocritical.

I think you need to sit back and examine whether or not it's really in your best interest to continue this obsession with me. Five or six years of message board posts? Really? You can't expect your minions to overlook that.

PS: I have corrected myself on this board more than once. Most recently, I was called out regarding a comment that ESCC teams hadn't played in the inner city in several years. Not counting games at Hanson and IHSA playoff games, it was pointed out that there was one or two other times when an ESCC coach brought his team to the inner city. I owned up to having made a sweeping statement without having all the facts. It wasn't the first time, but I don't search through years of posts. (I still can't believe that you do that.)

PPS: The crayon crack was pretty sad the first time. Re-doing it? C'mon on.

PPPS: We'd all consider it a favor if you'd contain your response to one post, rather than three. Some of us are busy.

All civil. Thank you.

Last edited:
This is my third request for you to back up that list of personality disorders you attributed to me some weeks back. Bullies always retreat when challenged, and you're no exception.

I don't recall calling anyone a racist on this board, although I might have. The JRW business brought out a number of nasty comments by some people and I may have used that term. I'm not sure. I do recall some people making comments that did establish them as racist, however. I mentioned the situation had racial overtones and that upset some people. Of course, you were asked to state specifically when the racist charge occurred and you since have proven unable to do so.

Again, lots of hot air but no fire.

The slave owner comment: once again, you make claims you cannot back up. I recall the general situation with that guy. He made numerous veiled comments about people with physical features unlike his own. He since has disappeared from the board.

Why would anyone search through five or six years of posts on a message board? What's missing?

You make statements you cannot back up and hide your inability in meandering, lengthy posts that are impossible to follow.

Now, you're calling me a liar – without any basis. Also, you say I'm condescending and hypocritical.

I think you need to sit back and examine whether or not it's really in your best interest to continue this obsession with me. Five or six years of message board posts? Really? You can't expect your minions to overlook that.

PS: I have corrected myself on this board more than once. Most recently, I was called out regarding a comment that ESCC teams hadn't played in the inner city in several years. Not counting games at Hanson and IHSA playoff games, it was pointed out that there was one or two other times when an ESCC coach brought his team to the inner city. I owned up to having made a sweeping statement without having all the facts. It wasn't the first time, but I don't search through years of posts. (I still can't believe that you do that.)

PPS: The crayon crack was pretty sad the first time. Re-doing it? C'mon on.

PPPS: We'd all consider it a favor if you'd contain your response to one post, rather than three. Some of us are busy.

All civil. Thank you.
It wasn't that you "might have" called someone racist...you did. That is a fact. I told you when it happened and you agreed it happened within the JRW thread. Case closed.

Second, you did call a guy a slave owner...fact. I know what I read. This is not a he said she said thing, It happened. The thing is, deep down you know you wrote that, unless your memory is that bad. Since you know, that makes you a liar. Case closed.

There is absolutely no question you are condescending and a hypocrite. I mean come on, read your posts. Case closed.

Trust me, I have absolutely NO obsession with you. But I do have an obsession in calling out liars, hypocrites and those who are condescending and you just happen to be all of those. Case closed.

Finally, you are making a BIG mistake in thinking you can speak for other people on this board...you can't and neither can I. What's the idea of saying "we?" You mean, "you." If you don't like me making more than one post don't read them. Works for me. But once again and for the umpteenth time you are not the boss of the board. Case closed.

Recently I was giving another poster crap about the number of posts he has made. Then I thought about it and then figured, who cares? Who cares how many posts he makes? It won't change anything that goes on in the world. I was wrong to say that and you won't see me write anything about it again.

Now, if you want to respond go ahead, but I find it interesting that you are up after midnight worrying about what's on this board while I am sleeping comfortably for at least 2 hours, unconcerned. When it comes to obsession, I think you are far more obsessed than I am. If you are on this board after midnight responding to posts, you have a real problem that surgery won't correct. Don't you find that behavior to be strange? I guess I shouldn't say that because you are one strange, messed up dude anyway. So, I suppose in your world it's normal.

Funny how you have to mention the word "civil." What does that say about you?

Last edited:
Third post just for you MC63. Have a good day and try to get some sleep tonight. You'll feel better. We are not curing cancer here. Hey, I am just concerned.....

[QUOTE="MC63, post: 119452, me

All civil. Thank you.[/QUOTE]Sorry for the additional post. Well, maybe I'm not. But I can't just let this go. Saying you corrected yourself is NOT saying you were wrong or saying I apologize. When was the last time you did that?

As far as research goes. I find it necessary to do because of your habitual lying. You say one thing and then at a later date you deny saying it. You have done this far more than once. What is a person supposed to do with someone who can't be trusted to be truthful?

You are like a politician saying something and then a few months later denying it when what he or she said originally is on tape. It's ridiculous and shows there is a problem with that person.

You're repeating the same old nonsense over and over. You claim I'm a liar, but offer nothing to back it up beyond hearsay. If we were face to face, you wouldn't have the guts to call me a liar because you couldn't prove it ... you couldn't come close to proving it.

I ask you over and over to support those personality disorders you charged me with, but you ignore it.

You are intellectually dishonest and you're obsessed with
me -- now you're checking my bedtime. What's with that? Are you the Sleep Police?

Cite an actual post where I called someone a racist. Otherwise, have the integrity to be quiet.

In any event, you're a bully.

Last edited:
MC63,

Can you stop with this thread already and your political agenda. A very good friend of mine has a nephew back in surgery tonight because this animal decided to use his car as a weapon! I hope this Son of a Bitch saw the bullet coming that was about to end his pitiful life, and my spiteful side hopes he suffered. This young man in surgery tonight could be any of our sons or grandsons. What did he do other than go to class? Nothing! And yet he's Klinging to life not knowing if he'll wake up let alone ever walk again. Whether you believe in God or not I'll ask everyone here to say a prayer tonight.

You're repeating the same old nonsense over and over. You claim I'm a liar, but offer nothing to back it up beyond hearsay. If we were face to face, you wouldn't have the guts to call me a liar because you couldn't prove it ... you couldn't come close to proving it.

I ask you over and over to support those personality disorders you charged me with, but you ignore it.

You are intellectually dishonest and you're obsessed with
me -- now you're checking my bedtime. What's with that? Are you the Sleep Police?

Cite an actual post where I called someone a racist. Otherwise, have the integrity to be quiet.

In any event, you're a bully.

I got a FOID last January after Obama's executive orders. I bought my first one before the election.
Im getting my first AR now that we have Trump. Looks like it may come in handy.

Since hate crimes are spiking and he appears to have appointed a AG that is will be sympathetic to police murders especially murders of minorities.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT