ADVERTISEMENT

WWS guys

JCHILLTOPPERS

May 29, 2001
hope you all are here, but trolling. Some big contributors from the DVC have been quiet this offseason.

Time to get back into the action.

I'm still here a few of the other posters from past have moved on, I still see them at the games but they no longer post on here. A few others will resurface once the year starts and we picked up a new one with Dapierch.

I'm pretty excited for this year WWS is not going to be the powerhouse they have been in the past but this team will be really solid with some very nice individual players. I could see this team losing in the 1 or 2nd round but at the same I can see the winning it all.

clown - you're a given, a staple.

as far as powerhouses...and your comments re: how WWS will end up...i think that the landscape of HS has changed a bit in the last 5 years. THere are just more, better teams now...let me rephrase...there is way way way more parity these days.

Even in years like the last two, where overall team talent was down, it was down across the boards, and parity existed.

As dean and i have harped, being undefeated in IL is so overrated these days. Unless, of course, a team does so after going though some gauntlet, like the DVC or Blue. Still, if WWS goes 12-2, 11-3, 13-1...i'm pretty much grading them the same.

There is more parity, but going undefeated is overrated? Doesnt make much sense.

Lulz? Where is that wanker Bob, and who was that dope from Winfield? The "golf pro" who didn't even follow the team.

There is more parity, but going undefeated is overrated? Doesnt make much sense.

I mean that only in the sense that, unlike some years ago, I am far more willing to rank a state champ with a loss or two with an incredible schedule over a team that wins state, but cupcaked the regular season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT