ADVERTISEMENT

WV 33 HC 21 Final

bgoss6474

Aug 14, 2011
hats off to WB. They played hard every down and earned the win. Tough loss for HC after going 9-0. 8A is no man's land this fall. For what it's worth, HC is young this year and they should reload for next fall.

Congrats Voodoo, I'll be cheering on WV next week. Who's that #88? He is a major player.

Thanks. Was very impressed with HC QB (Josh Bean?). What do you guys do in the WSS,... grow QBs in the cloning chambers? ;) The one for Lyons is fantastic as well

#88 is Charles "Chuck" Robinson. Super nice kid.

Yeah Bean had a great year. I wish the OC dialed up some more long balls so you could've seen more of him! But man Robinson really took over that game. He took away a lot of passing options and as a WR couldn't be guarded.

I was at the game. Very impressed with WV's #88 taking over the game in the 4th quarter.

I thought WV plays too slow on offense and should find a way to speed things up and they would do even better.

Bean played well. WV had #9 Domniak spying on him at linebacker and keeping him from trying to run the ball. It seems like WV rather Bean pass the football than run with it.

Wassup

I was at the game. Very impressed with WV's #88 taking over the game in the 4th quarter.

I thought WV plays too slow on offense and should find a way to speed things up and they would do even better.

Bean played well. WV had #9 Domniak spying on him at linebacker and keeping him from trying to run the ball. It seems like WV rather Bean pass the football than run with it.

Wassup

Yeah...WV is definitely not an up tempo (get as many snaps off as possible) kinda of team. You do sacrifice some rythym, but you can also milk the clock and give your D some rest.

WV had several kids playing both ways and special teams so they needed to slow things down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT