ADVERTISEMENT

Why is no one talking about Richards?

I can name 3 defensive teams who are better....Br Rice, Warren, Mt Carmel .

While they may have given up a few more points...the teams they played are all better than anyone on Richards schedule.

Richards Defense is really good at all three levels. They should make a deep run. I am interested to see what will happen when they face a defense that can stuff the run game.

Reactions: ignazio
Maybe re-phrase that to best in 6A......probably would still be wrong, but start there. I don't see any way you can't match a 6A defense vs. the good 8A/7A ones.

They will still walk to semis probably, but good luck when the real teams shows up on the other sideline.

Maybe re-phrase that to best in 6A......probably would still be wrong, but start there. I don't see any way you can't match a 6A defense vs. the good 8A/7A ones.

They will still walk to semis probably, but good luck when the real teams shows up on the other sideline.

Who is the real team that will appear in the semis?

Granted Washington made Provi look silly last week but from what I saw that night the Panthers could very well it a dent in Richards D.

Reactions: SkinnyPorter
Who is the real team that will appear in the semis?

They may see competition before the semis, but there are some contenders like Washington on the other half of their bracket.

Lack of buzz for Richards could be connected to the fact they have not played anyone with a current winning record since 9/21.

Korhonen Field looks great just drove past it. Looking for a big crowd tonight.

Come on out and see them for your self.

Reactions: jobou127
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT