ADVERTISEMENT

Where does ICCP fit in?

2018 our contract is up with BMac... week 2 should be open. Send us Metea!

I'm betting over the next 6 months all the ADs will be pounding the pavement looking for non con games weeks 1 thru 5 for 2018!! That said - Metea is a pretty hot commodity so better jump on them quick!!;) If Metea is already booked you can pick your date and Date from the below list if Metea's dance schedule for 2018 is already booked and billed!!
* Dub V vs Da Brook - have they ever played?
* NC vs Da Brook - playoff rivalry renewed.
* North vs Da Brook - history history
* NV vs Da Brook - battle of the mondo enrollment schools!!

I'm betting over the next 6 months all the ADs will be pounding the pavement looking for non con games weeks 1 thru 5 for 2018!! That said - Metea is a pretty hot commodity so better jump on them quick!!;) If Metea is already booked you can pick your date and Date from the below list if Metea's dance schedule for 2018 is already booked and billed!!
* Dub V vs Da Brook - have they ever played?
* NC vs Da Brook - playoff rivalry renewed.
* North vs Da Brook - history history
* NV vs Da Brook - battle of the mondo enrollment schools!!

I don't recall a varsity game vs WV
Don't care for a rubber match vs NC, I believe it's 2-2
North I am still shellshocked from that beating
NV I wouldn't mind just sticking with the 2-1 advantage
Metea is the opponent or we seek the Metro

I've heard rumors of metro teams growing tired of ICCP. With ICCP maximizing its product on the field the publics 3x+ the size are upset and crying foul. If ICCP is forced out of the metro where do they fit in? I don't see them slowing down anytime soon and another year or two of destroying below poor public school teams will cause this situation to boil over.

hilariously ironic. i hope they get kicked to the curb in the middle of the night....from what i hear going on in Elmhurst these days, i would be upset too if i was Fenton or RB.

hilariously ironic. i hope they get kicked to the curb in the middle of the night....from what i hear going on in Elmhurst these days, i would be upset too if i was Fenton or RB.

Like what? Btw it would now appear the publics will be SOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT