ADVERTISEMENT

What's the rule on a visiting team using a locker room?????

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
I heard that one of our Catholic brothers didn't allow their opponent to use a locker room before the game. They said it was due to Civid. However..... When they had a weather delay, they allowed all of their fans to gather together inside of the building.

I heard that one of our Catholic brothers didn't allow their opponent to use a locker room before the game. They said it was due to Civid. However..... When they had a weather delay, they allowed all of their fans to gather together inside of the building.
Let it go. It's a non-story. If they say they have a locker room available, per the archdiocese they have to enforce the kids putting masks on to enter said locker room & gym the way they have to enforce kids everyday in school. I'm quite certain it was a wink-wink situation where on paper they werent given a locker room. Benet was given one last week. People are bitching on Twitter that the Loyola buses werent allowed to park when it was clear on the gamesheet that the buses could drop the team off in the lot & would be parked behind the public school on 99th & Central Park during the game because McAuley was hosting a volleyball tournament that night. And it wasnt just the BR fans allowed in the building during the storm but also LA fans, parents & players so take your BS somewhere else.

Last edited:
Let it go. It's a non-story. If they say they have a locker room available, per the archdiocese they have to enforce the kids putting masks on to enter said locker room & gym the way they have to enforce kids everyday in school. I'm quite certain it was a wink-wink situation where on paper they werent given a locker room. Benet was given one last week. People are bitching on Twitter that the Loyola buses werent allowed to park when it was clear on the gamesheet that the buses could drop the team off in the lot & would be parked behind the public school on 99th & Central Park during the game because McAuley was hosting a volleyball tournament that night. And it wasnt just the BR fans allowed in the building during the storm but also LA fans, parents & players so take your BS somewhere else.
It's not my BS..... Just looking to see if the story was true. I guess it was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT