ADVERTISEMENT

Roxanne-A Putting on the Red Light

crusader_of_90

Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
If the red light means scoring, which they have been doing in bunches. The program was nurtured by Charlie Raich and I remember the Althoff v Roxana 4A playoff games in the 1980s. Tough blue-collar kids and as Coach Schott would comment, "They are pissed off all of the time because their town smells so badly."

The program is surging again - 4-and was ranked 10 in 3A last week before whipping Columbia 37-0 on Friday. they return 12 starters from last year's playoff team that made it to round two.

They are scoring in bunches and have given up 13 points on the year. Should be a tough out in 3A.

If the red light means scoring, which they have been doing in bunches. The program was nurtured by Charlie Raich and I remember the Althoff v Roxana 4A playoff games in the 1980s. Tough blue-collar kids and as Coach Schott would comment, "They are pissed off all of the time because their town smells so badly."

The program is surging again - 4-and was ranked 10 in 3A last week before whipping Columbia 37-0 on Friday. they return 12 starters from last year's playoff team that made it to round two.

They are scoring in bunches and have given up 13 points on the year. Should be a tough out in 3A.
My high school played Roxana in the playoffs in the mid 80's. We scored the first TD and last TD in the game. In between, the Shells scored 56 points.

All.... 57 looked it up. (If I have the right one) A game to blot out of ones mind. ☺️ But the real story is a Redskin leaving and moving into rocket land. :eek: Don't know why but the two towns despise each other having talked with many of the participating combatants on both sides. ✌️ Ratsy

All.... 57 looked it up. (If I have the right one) A game to blot out of ones mind. ☺️ But the real story is a Redskin leaving and moving into rocket land. :eek: Don't know why but the two towns despise each other having talked with many of the participating combatants on both sides. ✌️ Ratsy
You are correct! There are actually a fair number of Chatham grads that have ended up in Rochester. It does get heated between the two towns, and it tends to start at an early age not just in football but also baseball and soccer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT