ADVERTISEMENT

What did we learn week 9!?!?!

LakeCtyNewt

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2002
Well we made it. 9 weeks in the books, 5 weeks to go for some.

1 - That the bottom of the 8A bracket looks to be a meat grinder - looks can be deceiving.
2 - That the Simeon ruling gives great pause. Not sure about this one.
3 - That, and I think we all can agree, the strike needs to be settled so the CPS can play.
4 - That Proviso E broke the rules and unfortunately the kids paid the price.
5 - That only one participant in the state finals from last year didn’t make it.
6 - That the “big games” from last week between 9-0’s lived up to the hype.
7 - That Loyola is still Loyola and the playoffs usually prove that.
8 - That the ain’t over til it’s over award, maybe for the whole season, goes to Lake Forest who came back from 20-0 down to knock Stevenson out of the playoffs for the first time in 3 decades.
9 - That 5A North - ugh
10 - That all gas and no brakes looks like it’s headed to DeKalb - think we already knew that though.

Best of luck to the 256.

Well we made it. 9 weeks in the books, 5 weeks to go for some.

1 - That the bottom of the 8A bracket looks to be a meat grinder - looks can be deceiving.
2 - That the Simeon ruling gives great pause. Not sure about this one.
3 - That, and I think we all can agree, the strike needs to be settled so the CPS can play.
4 - That Proviso E broke the rules and unfortunately the kids paid the price.
5 - That only one participant in the state finals from last year didn’t make it.
6 - That the “big games” from last week between 9-0’s lived up to the hype.
7 - That Loyola is still Loyola and the playoffs usually prove that.
8 - That the ain’t over til it’s over award, maybe for the whole season, goes to Lake Forest who came back from 20-0 down to knock Stevenson out of the playoffs for the first time in 3 decades.
9 - That 5A North - ugh
10 - That all gas and no brakes looks like it’s headed to DeKalb - think we already knew that though.

Best of luck to the 256.
Not sure bout learning number 7 from week 9. Maybe from week 10 on but not from losing week 9.

I have subscribed. Worst Service ever!! I wouldn't pay a dollar a month for it. Just a source of frustration for me. The killer for me, was 2 years ago I was watching the CG /PR game "live". Reality the live stream was lagging and they stopped broadcasting as the conclusion of the game. However the stream cut off as it usually does before the data fully sends. UGH!!!

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT