ADVERTISEMENT

What did we learn week 9!?!?!?

LakeCtyNewt

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2002
Final edition for 2017.

1 - That preseason polls and conference predictions are more for chatter than accuracy.

2 - That the team that survives 8A can be considered the best of all in Illinois for 2017.

3 - That PR, ESL, and MS will all have a tough road to defending their 2016 titles.

4 - That Soucie can now finally rest.

5 - That winning on the road to clinch a playoff spot is so very sweet. Especially when that team hadn’t won there in 9 years.

6 - That Brandon Bazar went all out bizarre in clinching win for Libertyville.

7 - That it’s cool to see some first time in a long time teams in the playoffs this year - Maine West comes to mind

8 - That we all must keep in mind that the very kids we watch each week are just that - kids.

9 - That this was one of the deepest seasons for the MSL sending 7 teams to the show.

10 - That it was a truly fulfilling season for me watching my son play. Now I get to see him on the playoff roster starting Friday.

Been a great season - enjoy the playoffs.

Congrats Newt on a great season of What did we learn and for your son. Super cool!

12. That after years of struggle MS4EVER will be called King after the season!!!

Reactions: PRokie
Congrats Newt on a great season of What did we learn and for your son. Super cool!

12. That after years of struggle MS4EVER will be called King after the season!!!

King! Ha never! Hope to see you in coaster town round 2

18. No matter how hard Soucie works to project our brackets, some cornhole will nitpick his choice of words and will then troll anyone that tries to cite objective probabilities to defend Souc
I will second this. I've seen posters beat a dead horse on this site over the years, but ol GE takes the cake.

Cap'n, sorry that you don't realize this is about you and not about Souc. Did he ask you to defend his honor?

I know someone that read that GW was a solid pick for 7A based on your calculations and now they are stuck with a block of non-refundable hotel rooms in DeKalb for Thanksgiving weekend.

Cap'n, sorry that you don't realize this is about you and not about Souc. Did he ask you to defend his honor?

I know someone that read that GW was a solid pick for 7A based on your calculations and now they are stuck with a block of non-refundable hotel rooms in DeKalb for Thanksgiving weekend.

Yeah...cause they were a lock to get there in 7A...

Wow...someone needs to get a life.

Reactions: lkhammer57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT