ADVERTISEMENT

What are the Week 1 Top Games?

All.... Down south for all of you northerners. Rochester @ Sacred Heart-Griffin. The "corner" will be rocking. Ratsy
Jacksonville at Chatham Glenwood isn’t as big as the final regular season Leonard Bowl but it is a rivalry game with two 2021 playoff teams returning lots of talent.

Jacksonville at Chatham Glenwood isn’t as big as the final regular season Leonard Bowl but it is a rivalry game with two 2021 playoff teams returning lots of talent.

All.... Yes likely based on the future CS8 coaches poll #4 (Crimsons) against a tight #3 (Titans) in the conference. Owens for the Crimsons is a decent passer but he is much more dangerous when deciding to run. A big key for Jacksonville. If they do run him more which I believe will happen he should rush for over a thousand yards this year. Ratsy

Last edited:
Tripleheader at Gatley

GBN VS Kenwood
WWS VS Simeon
Batavia VS Phillps
I know Kenwood and Simeon have a couple of very talented players, but this is going to be 3 very serious beat downs. Especially Batavia vs Phillips. Maybe Simeon had a punchers chance with Elzy.

I know Kenwood and Simeon have a couple of very talented players, but this is going to be 3 very serious beat downs. Especially Batavia vs Phillips. Maybe Simeon had a punchers chance with Elzy.
LOL. McCaravan the first game shouldn't be a beatdown. I'm expecting that one to be closer than you think.... Are those games on Saturday?

Reactions: Cross Bones
LOL. McCaravan the first game shouldn't be a beatdown. I'm expecting that one to be closer than you think.... Are those games on Saturday?
They definitely got some horses but do they have the entire team needed to hang with a GBN for 4 quarters? I’ll be honest when I first saw this I thought it was GBW and that would have been unfair, they do match better with GBN.

I ran into an old buddy tonight whose son is committed to Notre Dame Niles. Maybe the Dons will be scrappy this year.

Reactions: eireog
I ran into an old buddy tonight whose son is committed to Notre Dame Niles. Maybe the Dons will be scrappy this year.
Welcome aboard. The Dons are always scrappy. I’m hoping they’re scrappy and and good this year. There are some kids coming back that can play, mostly on the offensive and defensive lines. The schedule is always tough but it’s tough for every other team in the CCL/ESCC. Hopefully the Dons can make the playoffs and see if they can make a run after being battle tested in the regular season. Can’t wait for week 1.

He’s a Rice fan, you can only use bulletin boards from MC fans! Besides I don’t think kids nowadays know what a bulletin board even is! 😂😂. Twitter material maybe...
LOL LOL. Probably don't, but in my household we all know what that means and that's why I said it... Old school at heart..... lol.....

• Haha
Reactions: McCaravan
ND @ Willowbrook should be a good/interesting matchup. Not sure what Willowbrook brings back this year, but they were very impressive last season.

Reactions: WBWarriorWatcher
Welcome aboard. The Dons are always scrappy. I’m hoping they’re scrappy and and good this year. There are some kids coming back that can play, mostly on the offensive and defensive lines. The schedule is always tough but it’s tough for every other team in the CCL/ESCC. Hopefully the Dons can make the playoffs and see if they can make a run after being battle tested in the regular season. Can’t wait for week 1.
Going to be a fun one opening night Eireog! Looking forward to the Dons coming to Villa Park to take on my Willowbrook Warriors. Interested to see

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT