ADVERTISEMENT

What a great game...

49ers 48 NO 46. Incredible finish.
I agree 100%. Great game. Two of the best teams in football. And with the Seahawks losing last night to the Rams, the 49ers jumped into the number 1 seed again.

If the Bears don't go to the playoffs...and it's a long shot, I would love to see the 49ers and Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81
Great game indeed!

I’m always pulling for Garoppolo since he’s one of our own out of IL!
Robbie Gould is frickin' money!

Two years ago I said on this board to watch out for the 49ers. They ended the 2017 season very strong and beat some good teams down the stretch. I predicted they would make the 2018 playoffs. Then Garoppolo went down with an ACL tear in KC in week 3 which ended his season and their playoff hopes. Now, they are back and very good. RBs Matt Breida and Raheem Mostert would start on most teams. The defense is very good and Garoppolo has looked solid all year.

I think whether they end up with the number 1 seed or not, they will be a real force in the NFC playoffs. They have lost two games this year to two of the best teams in football. They lost to Baltimore in Baltimore by 3 points when Gould missed a long FG. And they lost to the Seahawks by three in OT.

Reactions: StopFakeNews
So, here it is. They say, "turnabout is fair play." The Packers will get a chance to experience that when they host the Bears this weekend.

If the Packers beat the Bears this weekend and if the Vikings also win against the Chargers, the Bears will be eliminated from the 2019 playoffs. So the Packers will have a chance in eliminating the Bears in week 15.

Last year, we all remember, the Bears eliminated the Packers from the playoffs in...wait for it...week 15.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT