ADVERTISEMENT

Week 9 St. Rita vs BR & MC vs Loyola games to be televised

tomloner

Gold Member
Sep 21, 2004
Chicago
Any way else to watch the game? I have DirectTv. Will BR have their telecast still? Anyone in the know?
I’m heavily assuming they will. Lot of these cable channels are becoming obsolete now, less and less are using them. Plus the alums out of state appreciate the You Tube broadcasts. LA has a stream of their games through there own broadcast website but it runs slow

I have an outdoor 4k TV antenna on my chimney. The above stations are clearer over the air. When the cable goes out I can still watch the local news. It's one button to push on my TV remote. There are up 98 digital stations now in the Chicago area thou many are foreign language.

Any way else to watch the game? I have DirectTv. Will BR have their telecast still? Anyone in the know?
If aa commercial station is paying to televise a game, it is very, very unlikely that a school will be able to stream that game.

Keep your fingers crossed, .

Your best bet would be to purchase ian indoor antenna from someplace like Target. There's a bunch for less that $70. Keep the recepit in case your picture isn't that good. You can bring it back and get a deifferent one.

If you're successful, you'd be able to watch the championship games, and a few others, as well.

I had a great outdoor antenna inside my attic in my lst house and it provided a better picture than Comcast (which is pretty good to begin with.)

Your best bet would be to purchase ian indoor antenna from someplace like Target. There's a bunch for less that $70. Keep the recepit in case your picture isn't that good. You can bring it back and get a deifferent one.

If you're successful, you'd be able to watch the championship games, and a few others, as well.

I had a great outdoor antenna inside my attic in my lst house and it provided a better picture than Comcast (which is pretty good to begin with.)
Wasn’t the government giving them out for free when they switched from analog to digital years ago? They have to be cheaper than that? Amazon $14-$32

Wasn’t the government giving them out for free when they switched from analog to digital years ago? They have to be cheaper than that?
They were giving out adapters that allowed you to watch the digital picture on your old set. One final solution I failed to mention: go to a friend's house.

Reactions: Vincennes6410
Marquee Network did allow LA to stream last year's MC game but the stream was a disaster as Marquee kicked the entire streaming operation out of their standard press box location.

I know it's on tv but I have to make the trip to partake in the thriving, pulsating nightlife that Wilmette has.
I always enjoyed games at LA; I even found a great hidden spot to park. But, after so many year of trudging through large, fast-paced crowds at ball games, that's no longer a reality. As such, I'm very pleased that all MC games thsi season will be streamed or broadcasted. I also got a kick out of the very corpoprate Dad's Club members serving hot dogs and Cokes at the concession stand.

I’ll be watching the Mount Carmel Loyola game in Wilmette, but in the comfort of my new girlfriend Debbie’s home. Live, Laugh, Love y’all

I know it's on tv but I have to make the trip to partake in the thriving, pulsating nightlife that Wilmette has.
Be careful up there, there’s a Karen that has specifically called out your group and the other lads on Western Ave for your boorish behavior in her hood. Wear something preppy to try to blend in with the locals and keep your head on a swivel.

Be careful up there, there’s a Karen that has specifically called out your group and the other lads on Western Ave for your boorish behavior in her hood. Wear something preppy to try to blend in with the locals and keep your head on a swivel.
Penny loafers without socks, Apple Watch, and a Bentley should help you blend in during daylight hours.

Penny loafers without socks, Apple Watch, and a Bentley should help you blend in during daylight hours.
Obviously you do not know how to accessorize . The penny loafers w/o socks goes with the apple watch but NOT with the Bentley. For day time use the Land Rover is the choice. The Bentley is for night time use with the Rolex and socks are in order.

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT