ADVERTISEMENT

Week 7 Pick Em: Lockport at Bolingbrook

So who wins Week 7

• Lockport

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Bolingbrook

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Lockport is definitely the favorite. I don't see anyone coming close to defeating them in the conference. LWW is as close as anyone will get. I think this is closer than the spring game, but not really in question. Hope I am proven wrong though.

• Haha
Reactions: SiuCubFan8
I saw Lockport play last Friday for the first time this year. They played a pretty sloppy game. Fumbles at the goal line. At least three dropped passes that had the potential to be touchdowns. It should have been 35-0 at half. It wasn't. It was good that the Porters had a "bad" game. Had Lockport rolled over LWW and played like that against Bolingbrook they would probably got embarrassed this week. I'm going with Lockport by 7 against Bolingbrook this week.

This will be a great matchup game for both teams. Bones knows the Raiders have a very real shot at making the SWSBlue a real scramble...just ask him. We will see what week 7 does to revive conference rivals. Good luck to both the Porters and Raiders.

This will be a great matchup game for both teams. Bones knows the Raiders have a very real shot at making the SWSBlue a real scramble...just ask him. We will see what week 7 does to revive conference rivals. Good luck to both the Porters and Raiders.
Agreed that we have a shot at winning conference, I mean if we win this we are guaranteed a share at least. I just don't see how we score points against or stop them after seeing the spring game. It was kind of like what I was saying in the Iggy/MC thread. It's hard to beat a team that is just bullying you. But they'll try. That's all we can hope for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT