ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 Pick Em: Prairie Ridge at Cary Grove

So who wins Week 5

• Prairie Ridge

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Cary Grove

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters
Should be a good one. CG is putting up some crazy numbers and scoring on few plays. 215-58 through 4 games. PR is 158-100 through 4. Obviously they play very similar games but CG has a legitimate throwing QB this year and RB's with a ton of outside speed, along with a hefty fast fullback. I'm leaning CG but my choices are usally wrong. I'll commit not to commit. Hopefully CG isn't looking past the game for the homecoming dance.

Should be a good one. CG is putting up some crazy numbers and scoring on few plays. 215-58 through 4 games. PR is 158-100 through 4. Obviously they play very similar games but CG has a legitimate throwing QB this year and RB's with a ton of outside speed, along with a hefty fast fullback. I'm leaning CG but my choices are usally wrong. I'll commit not to commit. Hopefully CG isn't looking past the game for the homecoming dance.
Looking past their biggest rival to a dance? Not a chance! CG by two TDs.

PR has seemed to have CG's number in the past several years. Will your passing QB make the difference this year?
CG won the last time they played and two of the last three times, but the games are always close and hard fought. Probably even in W-L the last six or so times they’ve played, with Superman always getting PR the edge when he played.

CG was pretty impressive. PR’s only score was on a trick halfback pass and they didn’t have many other big plays. CG’s QB Sheehan has a gun and wheels which really adds a dimension they haven’t had in the past. CG’s size seems to be down a bit but they’ve always relied on total team speed and this year is no different. Seems their only possible threat remaining in conference is Jacobs. They should go 9-0. After that we’ll see.

CG was pretty impressive. PR’s only score was on a trick halfback pass and they didn’t have many other big plays. CG’s QB Sheehan has a gun and wheels which really adds a dimension they haven’t had in the past. CG’s size seems to be down a bit but they’ve always relied on total team speed and this year is no different. Seems their only possible threat remaining in conference is Jacobs. They should go 9-0. After that we’ll see.
Haven’t had a QB like this since Ben McDonald and what happened with him?

Reactions: CGsupporter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT