ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 lower level scores

Rice Sophs and Frosh beat Montini - Sophs was close, Frosh was a blowout

Question about the soph. game. I'm guessing most soph games are played immediately prior to varsity in IL. In your individual experiences, does the varsity head coach watch the soph. game at your respective schools? Just curious.

Question about the soph. game. I'm guessing most soph games are played immediately prior to varsity in IL. In your individual experiences, does the varsity head coach watch the soph. game at your respective schools? Just curious.

At LWW he does not - will watch Frosh game though since it is on a different day

LWW Sophs D finally gives up points in a 48 - 13 win over Stagg
(Stagg Soph QB pretty good)

H-F a huge test this week

At Naz the coaches will watch until close to the half I believe.

Rita vs. STL Soph game all the Varsity coaches there for both teams. Rita won big as the STL Soph team looked thin..Could the well be dry again at STL after that Varsity team graduates/?? seems to be. Rita D was pretty tough. Could be a good game to watch this weekend MC/SR Sophmore. Hearing lots grumblings from SR guys about Varsity losses and potentially not making state playoffs again...

Rita vs. STL Soph game all the Varsity coaches there for both teams. Rita won big as the STL Soph team looked thin..Could the well be dry again at STL after that Varsity team graduates/?? seems to be. Rita D was pretty tough. Could be a good game to watch this weekend MC/SR Sophmore. Hearing lots grumblings from SR guys about Varsity losses and potentially not making state playoffs again...
Rita Frosh lost to Larry Frosh. The Rita-MC Soph game should be ok - the MC Frosh and MC Varsity will probably win by 21 each.

Will Dean be there recording this one for The Cube? So you're talking about the next Erik Pappas - the transfer from Lyons

I think the Laurence varsity QB is a sophomore and he is really good. Smart could be the best RB in the state. He is the toughest for his size without a doubt.

I think the Laurence varsity QB is a sophomore and he is really good. Smart could be the best RB in the state. He is the toughest for his size without a doubt.

Online roster on STL site has QB Washington as a senior.

Will Dean be there recording this one for The Cube? So you're talking about the next Erik Pappas - the transfer from Lyons

Obviously hoping all levels win but with 6 sophs up for MC (OL, RB, TE, NG, MLB, CB) not the end of the world if sophs lost. I put more stock into the frosh game then sophs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT