ADVERTISEMENT

week 1 openings for next season

Hey, ah, "Zoneblitzer31" A. cool screen name B. You are a moron C. Go to another site and stir stuff up. D. The posters on this site are phenomenal E. Ba BYE

Reactions: Bowie50
Hey, ah, "Zoneblitzer31" A. cool screen name B. You are a moron C. Go to another site and stir stuff up. D. The posters on this site are phenomenal E. Ba BYE
Thanks for playing !

Congratulations on passing your annual posting average and we'll be hearing from you next year.

Oh wait, you'll be logging in under a couple other names and shows what a needy and insecure imbecile you are !

Give yourself a couple of thumbs up liam as you are only watching yourself !

Thanks for playing !

Congratulations on passing your annual posting average and we'll be hearing from you next year.

Oh wait, you'll be logging in under a couple other names and shows what a needy and insecure imbecile you are !

@EdgyTim Can we get this guy outta here?

Thanks for playing !

Great Jon.

It's now official for 2019! The East St. Louis Flyers will travel to Moultrie, Ga.,for an August 31st matchup with a really pissed off Colquitt Co. Packer squad. A squad who has been ranked in the national top ten, for the better part of the decade! The Packers were a made 40 yd. FG by North Gwinnett in 2017, at the final horn, and a blocked thirty five yard FG by Milton last season, from winning four of the last five 7A state championships in Georgia!(our highest classification) THAT being said, the Packer program was dealt a horrendous loss last Thursday afternoon! When the best coach in America, was released from his contract, after eleven seasons with the program! Off field issues bit him in the butt once again! And we will forever miss his leadership on the gridiron! The program will attempt to pick up the pieces, and see what's left after the dust clears, with regards to our coaching staff! So stay tuned!

The game will be aired on the World Wide Web at NFHS.com! There will no doubt be a number of articles in the Moultrie Observer sports section, leading up to the game! And probably a segment on Valdosta's local FM sports talk radio, at 6:00 PM EST the preceding week!(The Chris Beckham Show) A podcast is set up to access about an hour after the show, for those who are unable to listen live! Welcome East St. Louis, to CULTURE SHOCK, SOUTH GEORGIA style, and Region 1AAAAAAA. Tab by SPORTS ILLUSTRATED a few years ago, as the lil Southeastern Conference!

That coach has the morals of an earthworm. He shouldn’t have gotten another job after what he did at the first school. He thinks he is untouchable, and teaches that to his kids. He is a great coach because he gets great players. He needs to go coach in the AAF because they don’t care who they bring in.

That coach has the morals of an earthworm. He shouldn’t have gotten another job after what he did at the first school. He thinks he is untouchable, and teaches that to his kids. He is a great coach because he gets great players. He needs to go coach in the AAF because they don’t care who they bring in.
Not fair to besmirch earthworms like that. All they do is the very honest work of making sure our soil can sustain life.

Not fair to besmirch earthworms like that. All they do is the very honest work of making sure our soil can sustain life.
work.jpg

Is anyone still looking for a week 2 game? There is a team in STL that need a game.

So who is brook going to get week 1?
MC is now open week 1....but they have Maine South week 2, followed by State Runner up Montini week 3, and State Champs Loyola week 4 and Marist and BR down the line, it would be a big risk week one with the remaining schedule they have.

MC is now open week 1....but they have Maine South week 2, followed by State Runner up Montini week 3, and State Champs Loyola week 4 and Marist and BR down the line, it would be a big risk week one with the remaining schedule they have.
What happened to week 1 opponent? Thought I read somewhere it was Curie. Screw it, try and schedule the Brook and open up with a gauntlet. If you’re 2-2 after that you’re battle tested. If you’re 1-3 or 0-4 you go into playoff mode week 5.

Reactions: McCaravan
What happened to week 1 opponent? Thought I read somewhere it was Curie. Screw it, try and schedule the Brook and open up with a gauntlet. If you’re 2-2 after that you’re battle tested. If you’re 1-3 or 0-4 you go into playoff mode week 5.
I don't know what happened with Curie, I haven't been around the school much since the season ended but I'm certain they had them scheduled. I saw Edgy posted MC was looking. I checked out the MC schedule on Max Prep and its showing nothing week one and Curie is showing Fenwick. Something fell through.

I don't know what happened with Curie, I haven't been around the school much since the season ended but I'm certain they had them scheduled. I saw Edgy posted MC was looking. I checked out the MC schedule on Max Prep and its showing nothing week one and Curie is showing Fenwick. Something fell through.
Naz has Curie week 2.

I'm hoping for Shelbyville. With LWE, HF, SCN, Andrew, and Lockport with their new coach we can't afford a loss in week 1.

So Shelbyville is looking to upgrade their schedule a bit, hmmm...I assume the Brook is willing to travel...:cool:;) I'm sure the Brook will be impressed by the facilities at a 323 student 2A school.

that wouldn't be a bad pick up for them.
They had a damn good season in 17. Struggled a little last year as did we. I'm sure both programs want to come back strong.
So your saying Shellbyville will be an easy first win?
Couldn’t help myself Bones. Lol
No, not at all. Just not a guaranteed loss!
So Shelbyville is looking to upgrade their schedule a bit, hmmm...I assume the Brook is willing to travel...:cool:;) I'm sure the Brook will be impressed by the facilities at a 323 student 2A school.

Last time we went to Kankakee the 3A school didn't return the favor and visit us back so I don't know who would be home or away, but I'm sure the facilities in Shelbyville will be fantastic for experience at least.

Good, this leaves us with Shelbyville or some out of state team. Win/win.
Hopefully a win in week one for both teams. Don’t know much about Calumet HS except that they’re coaches by and MC alum. I do like that MC will open up at home on a Friday night.

Hopefully a win in week one for both teams. Don’t know much about Calumet HS except that they’re coaches by and MC alum. I do like that MC will open up at home on a Friday night.
I did kick around the idea of us being the opponent for the 1st ever home game at the new facility and how electric that would be. Plus being a part of all the "remember when" chatter on edgytim in 2040 would have been cool. I would say 1/3 of me was hoping for that game, 1/3 Shelbyville, and 1/3 an interesting team from Idaho.

Their record the last two seasons wasn't great when I checked earlier, but they were improving.

Reactions: caravan8
I did kick around the idea of us being the opponent for the 1st ever home game at the new facility and how electric that would be. Plus being a part of all the "remember when" chatter on edgytim in 2040 would have been cool. I would say 1/3 of me was hoping for that game, 1/3 Shelbyville, and 1/3 an interesting team from Idaho.
Part of me wanted to see it because of the atmosphere it would bring for the opener of the home field. Part of me wanted it because I always want to see MC challenge themselves with the schedule. And part of me is happy that they have a game against an MC alum, I’m always interested to see alums come back with different teams.

Part of me wanted to see it because of the atmosphere it would bring for the opener of the home field. Part of me wanted it because I always want to see MC challenge themselves with the schedule. And part of me is happy that they have a game against an MC alum, I’m always interested to see alums come back with different teams.
Heard Curie wanted 50% of the gate and concessions. Which is a absolutely ridiculous demand. Opening night at a new field will bring in a full house. I’m guessing Curie fans would have made up 10% of the crowd tops so splitting the gate and concessions 50/50 would have been ridiculous.

Heard Curie wanted 50% of the gate and concessions. Which is a absolutely ridiculous demand. Opening night at a new field will bring in a full house. I’m guessing Curie fans would have made up 10% of the crowd tops so splitting the gate and concessions 50/50 would have been ridiculous.
Curie was trying to secure that bag lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT