ADVERTISEMENT

week 1 openings for next season

Cross Bones

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
I post this because I think The Beloved still has an opening for week 1. The IHSA has the following schools without a week 1 opponent.

• Shelbyville (and they prefer to travel) - I can get behind this. They had a tough season last year going 3-6, but in 2017 were 10-3 one game away from the Championship game.
  • Willowbrook (but they were snatched up by PC)

Anyone else with an opening?

Are any Illinois High School programs ever challenged to play other teams in other States ( Wisconsin doesn't count ) which have teams ranked Nationally by Maxpreps on a yearly basis in their Top Ten ?

I don't see IMG or Dallas Carter or Corona Centennial or St . John Bosco for example scheduling any match ups with Illinois teams .

Two years ago 6A Champions Prairie Ridge were the best team ranked in Illinois regardless of Class and barely recognized in the top 50 ( 49th ).

Illinois has some legitimate Offensive line prospects each year but past that I really don't see a lot of Division I talent at other positions being either recruited or starting at major college programs .

Go figure !

Are any Illinois High School programs ever challenged to play other teams in other States ( Wisconsin doesn't count ) which have teams ranked Nationally by Maxpreps on a yearly basis in their Top Ten ?

I don't see IMG or Dallas Carter or Corona Centennial or St . John Bosco for example scheduling any match ups with Illinois teams .

Two years ago 6A Champions Prairie Ridge were the best team ranked in Illinois regardless of Class and barely recognized in the top 50 ( 49th ).

Illinois has some legitimate Offensive line prospects each year but past that I really don't see a lot of Division I talent at other positions being either recruited or starting at major college programs .

Go figure !

Have you heard of East St. Louis???

You mean the Dallas Carter team that went 6-5 last season - That Dallas Carter?

And the kids from that poor state of football that likely will get drafted high in Miles Boykin and Julian Love. Where did they play HS ball exactly?

Tevin Coleman can play a little. Anthony Castonzo. I’ll start heading down the list.

Let me know when you want to start reviewing out of state scheduling too. Because it’s not as easy as you would think to schedule an OOS team either going there or them coming here.
Nice cut and paste job as you knew nothing about it but now want to pretend you are an expert !

The amazing newt !

Pathetic but your modus operandi ! Give yourself a thumbs up !

Oh you already did !

Hey oh that’s creative Jon. How’s Herscher land treating you?

You obviously know me like everyone else you post fraudulently about !

Next you'll be posting you played Center on The Chicago Bulls !

Classic case of delusion ! Perhaps you should get the dosage increased ?

See your mental health professionals for details lil newt !

Find me a fact Jon go ahead. Since you’re so knowledgeable on Hs football tell us all what we are missing.

Come on Trumpkin say a thing or two. Go ahead Jon speak up

You obviously aren't very intelligent and easily triggered !

Your elementary school teacher is probably tired of looking at you and dealing with your immaturity and fabricated stories !

Based on the avatar photo you look about ten years old but write like someone at the third grade level !

Please tell us about how you lead East West High School to the State 1/2 A Championship game that you won in overtime by running under the Centers legs !

You're a legend in your own delusional mind lil newt but hilarious !

Thumbs up !

4 TD’s City Championship
How original but I doubt that you scored one in your lifetime !

Do you write your own material or just plagiarize it like that brilliant comment ?

It's got to be tough switching back and forth between accounts using your prepaid phone !

Thumbs up !

How original but I doubt that you scored one in your lifetime !

Do you write your own material or just plagiarize it like that brilliant comment ?

It's got to be tough switching back and forth between accounts using your prepaid phone !

Thumbs up !
It’s a quote from Married With Children. Most people on here understand the reference. Also, I think most folks on here know that I have one account. Been on here for years. Played for and support the Ramblers. Why so angry?

It’s a quote from Married With Children. Most people on here understand the reference. Why so angry?
Try a reading comprehension skills course Einstein !

That's why I typed do you plagiarize your material which was an inference that you did and aren't intelligent enough to come up with your own material !

Based on your posting I was being sarcastic as you obviously lack the intelligence to have thought of it on your own and just parroting mindless 1990's television reruns !

I guess that's how you spend the rest of your day !

I feel bad for you !

Have you heard of East St. Louis???

It's now official for 2019! The East St. Louis Flyers will travel to Moultrie, Ga.,for an August 31st matchup with a really pissed off Colquitt Co. Packer squad. A squad who has been ranked in the national top ten, for the better part of the decade! The Packers were a made 40 yd. FG by North Gwinnett in 2017, at the final horn, and a blocked thirty five yard FG by Milton last season, from winning four of the last five 7A state championships in Georgia!(our highest classification) THAT being said, the Packer program was dealt a horrendous loss last Thursday afternoon! When the best coach in America, was released from his contract, after eleven seasons with the program! Off field issues bit him in the butt once again! And we will forever miss his leadership on the gridiron! The program will attempt to pick up the pieces, and see what's left after the dust clears, with regards to our coaching staff! So stay tuned!

The game will be aired on the World Wide Web at NFHS.com! There will no doubt be a number of articles in the Moultrie Observer sports section, leading up to the game! And probably a segment on Valdosta's local FM sports talk radio, at 6:00 PM EST the preceding week!(The Chris Beckham Show) A podcast is set up to access about an hour after the show, for those who are unable to listen live! Welcome East St. Louis, to CULTURE SHOCK, SOUTH GEORGIA style, and Region 1AAAAAAA. Tab by SPORTS ILLUSTRATED a few years ago, as the lil Southeastern Conference!

wow. arguably, the least likeable team in Illinois playing against the least likeable program in the country.

Go Flyers

Who is this zoneblizter31 I think he should be banned what an Asshat
That person and orabidone are like a bacterial infection. I'm sure both of which are familiar with the analogy since both have more than likely experienced quite a few.

Reactions: Bowie50
It's now official for 2019! The East St. Louis Flyers will travel to Moultrie, Ga.,for an August 31st matchup with a really pissed off Colquitt Co. Packer squad. A squad who has been ranked in the national top ten, for the better part of the decade! The Packers were a made 40 yd. FG by North Gwinnett in 2017, at the final horn, and a blocked thirty five yard FG by Milton last season, from winning four of the last five 7A state championships in Georgia!(our highest classification) THAT being said, the Packer program was dealt a horrendous loss last Thursday afternoon! When the best coach in America, was released from his contract, after eleven seasons with the program! Off field issues bit him in the butt once again! And we will forever miss his leadership on the gridiron! The program will attempt to pick up the pieces, and see what's left after the dust clears, with regards to our coaching staff! So stay tuned!

The game will be aired on the World Wide Web at NFHS.com! There will no doubt be a number of articles in the Moultrie Observer sports section, leading up to the game! And probably a segment on Valdosta's local FM sports talk radio, at 6:00 PM EST the preceding week!(The Chris Beckham Show) A podcast is set up to access about an hour after the show, for those who are unable to listen live! Welcome East St. Louis, to CULTURE SHOCK, SOUTH GEORGIA style, and Region 1AAAAAAA. Tab by SPORTS ILLUSTRATED a few years ago, as the lil Southeastern Conference!

Not True. ESL is playing Batavia in Illinois. Not sure who you are getting your information from.

Who is this zoneblizter31 I think he should be banned what an Asshat
Likely because you are an insecure idiot who posts under two or more screen names to make yourself relevant and threatened by those who can figure you out in life !

Because you got caught and exposed is the reason for wanting me banned ! LOL

Typical of someone of your low Intelligence needing approval and wanting to feel important !

Give yourself a thumbs up !

I would say you are feeling guilty and back stepping as you are using multiple screen names , responding to your own posts and giving yourself a positive feedback .

Get back on the meds for your multiple personality disorder but first give
yourself another thumbs up !
Well done Jon.

Reactions: Bowie50

Guy sounds like a real class act

https://www.ajc.com/blog/high-schoo...s-losing-control-team/9yZiwI92U3SYBtC0YfcrzK/

@EdgyTim whats up with this guy?
Because several fraudsters are operating on this blog and you don't like it that they've been exposed !

Pretty pathetic but I understand that you are like minded and anyone who questions these pooser's are made to be on the defensive !

Likely that you also post under multiple screen names and based on the avatar photo look pretty insecure as well !

The cowards gang mentality !

Wrong again but keep giving yourself those thumbs up and just pathetic !
We need to get you a proof-reader for your posts. Why is there a space after every sentence before the exclamation point, 'lil Jonny?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT