ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early each class championship prediction? And why?

I’ll give you my finals:

LWE / MS (Would like to see Warren win one but I think MS is going to be nasty)
Rice / LA (I think this is Rice’s year)
CG / ND (would love to see the Dons get one)
ESL / NAZ (all gas! let’s go!)
JCA / SHG (??????)

Last edited:
I’ll give you my finals:

JCA / SHG
I sound like a yearly broken record but can’t see my CG there. I’m seeing no size on their line this year. They have a talented QB and backfield but that’s about it. Prove me wrong again Trojans!

Reactions: Gene K. and Bowie50
I sound like a yearly broken record but can’t see my CG there. I’m seeing no size on their line this year. They have a talented QB and backfield but that’s about it. Prove me wrong again Trojans!
understand-lou-holtz.jpg

Home of six flags (Warren Township) will make a run to state title. The defense is the fastest they have ever had. It has size, speed, physicalness and athletic ability. Mo Edwards is the fastest RB in state with size and speed at WR. If Mo gets to 2nd level it's over ... his 4.4 speed kicks in. Aidan Lucero will be special at QB (6'2 210.) with a Rocket arm. The MS vs Warren will be a litmus test for the season. 🎢💪🏽🏈

Home of six flags (Warren Township) will make a run to state title. The defense is the fastest they have ever had. It has size, speed, physicalness and athletic ability. Mo Edwards is the fastest RB in state with size and speed at WR. If Mo gets to 2nd level it's over ... his 4.4 speed kicks in. Aidan Lucero will be special at QB (6'2 210.) with a Rocket arm. The MS vs Warren will be a litmus test for the season. 🎢💪🏽🏈
Standing by my prediction, Warren doesn't make it past 2nd round

I think you are definitely going to be proven wrong, yes, they don't have the 275 lbers, but they are all 220-240, strong, quick and athletic. typical CG lineman

I think you are definitely going to be proven wrong, yes, they don't have the 275 lbers, but they are all 220-240, strong, quick and athletic. typical CG lineman
I agree with you there. Really just saying state finals are a tall order.

I’ll give you my finals:

JCA / SHG
ND is playing 6A this year?

JCA, LWE, ESL

This is a hard question since we have not seen real football in 2 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT