ADVERTISEMENT

Viator 14 R-B 0 Final per DH

Was a good game and was 0-0 to start the 4th quarter. Viator is an underrated 5-4 team with losses to Carmel, Brother Rice, and Iggy. That said I think SV is in for a tough match up next week vs Wheaton Academy.

Go Lions!

Viator seems to have been in a much more brutal conference. Wheaton has destroying teams. This will be interesting. I’m a Lions fan. I think Viator would walk through that conference. Wheaton must have some serious beef up front.

And Viator beat Montini who just beat Eureka 48-0. Viator is middle of the pack in tough league. What is Wheaton? Top of the hill in bum land? I never heard of some of these schools.

Reactions: Lion4Life01
I went to this game on Friday night, some observations... Viator has a nice team, and took advantage of RB on a down year. RB had 3 key injuries to starters in week 9 during a physical matchup against Rochelle. Couple that with really poor QB play and RB was ripe for getting upset at home. Multiple drives deep into SV territory and just couldn't score. The SV defense was solid, but there were chances that weren't capitalized on. SV made plenty of mistakes that they need to clean up (penalties, turnovers, etc..). However, IMO after watching both on tape, they will have a size and athletic advantage over Wheaton. If I were SV, with said advantages, I would run the ball more than they did against RB. Less opportunities for turnovers. I think SV comes away with another upset (simply by seeding) and also beats Sandwich in the quarters 20-30 points (maybe a running clock). But that will be the end of the road with IC there waiting in the semi's. A very successful year for SV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT