ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Naperville North 2018 QB Drake Davis

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Could very well be one of the most underrated signal callers in the Class of 2018...Davis checks in with his latest recruiting news here.

"I've been starting to see a whole lot of colleges in school and watch us throw and I've also talked to a few coaches."

"So far it's been the coaches from NIU, Illinois State, Miami of Ohio, Wyoming, North Dakota State, Butler, Toledo and a few other schools."

"Some of the coaches are telling me that they really like me. Some are saying that I'm too short for what they run on offense. I would rather have them tell me the truth instead of lying to me."

"I haven't set too many camp dates for the summer just yet. My high school schedule is pretty busy in June but I think I'm going down to Memphis for a big camp and probably NIU camp for now."

"The team has been working hard this spring. It's been going great and it should be a good season."

Thoughts on Drake Davis recruiting: Again Davis size (listed as 6-foot-0 closer to 5-11) is the only real issue in his recruiting process this spring. Davis has been easily one of the most consistent and most accurate passers I've seen all off season. I could see Davis getting a shot from say the FCS level and expect the Bureau Valley transfer to have a potentially huge impact for NN this fall.

Reactions: sadwctk7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News