ADVERTISEMENT

Update: H-F 2023 3 star ranked ILB McKinney recaps his spring plans

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Homewood-Flossmoor (Ill.) junior three star ranked inside linebacker recruit Christian McKinney (6-foot-1, 220 pounds) checks in and recaps his latest football recruiting news, upcoming visit plans and more here.

"The coaches from Illinois made an in school visit on Monday," McKinney said. "We are expecting to see a lot more college coaches in school now over the next month or so. The Illinois coaches said they would be back this fall for one of my games and they also want me to camp with them this summer. Northwestern is suppose to be in school tomorrow (Tuesday) and then Miami of Ohio is suppose to be in school next Monday."

McKinney also updated his upcoming spring travel plans.

"I changed the visit date to Syracuse to April 26th and 27th since I'm going to the Under Armour camp on April 30th."

McKinney has also been in contact with several new schools this spring.

"Utah is the latest school that has reached out to me and they seem pretty interested. My head coach (Terrell Alexander) said more schools are planning to be in school soon, but he wants to keep it as a surprise. We saw a lot of college coaches back in January and hopefully we will see even more this spring."

McKinney also recently added offers from all three service academies (Army/Navy/Air Force).

"It's great to have offers and opportunities from Army, Navy and now Air Force. I've been looking into the service academies a bit and I'm still open to all of my options for now."

Does McKinney still have a time frame for making a college decision?

"It's looking more and more like I'll make my decision this summer."

Christian McKinney has multiple a scholarship offers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News