ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Glenbard West 2023 OT Chris Terek adds new offers

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Glen Ellyn (Ill.) Glenbard West junior offensive tackle recruit Chris Terek (6-foot-6, 305 pounds) has been able to add several new scholarship offers over the past few weeks, and suddenly Terek has gone from zero offers to multiple offers so far this winter.

"My latest offer comes from Western Michigan and now I have offers from several schools," Terek said. "I also made two back to back visits a few weeks ago and I checked out both Toledo and also Eastern Michigan in person."

Terek filled us in on his latest offer from Western Michigan.

"I really don't know too much about them (WMU) to be honest. We have a family friend who is a hockey player at Western Michigan and he loves it there. The offer from WMU pretty much came out of nowhere to be honest. I know that Western Michigan has been a successful program in the MAC and I'm going to do more research on them soon. I was also asked to make a visit to see Western Michigan in person soon."

Terek also recapped his recent on campus visits to see both Toledo and Eastern Michigan in person.

"A few weeks back I went to visit Toledo on a Friday then we visited Eastern Michigan on the next day. Toledo was a great place and they have really nice facilities. The coaches at Toledo seemed really nice and it was just a good visit overall. I was able to learn more about the Glass Bowl and just the history of it which is pretty cool. Toledo is just a very good program and school, and I know they have also sent a lot of guys to the NFL."

"My visit the next day to Eastern Michigan went well and they also have nice facilities and they have done a lot of renovations at Eastern Michigan and I liked the new football facility. I was able to take tours and I saw a lot of what EMU has to offer. The coaches at Eastern Michigan are also very nice people and we had some good talks on the visit. I learned about the relationship that the coaches and the players have at Eastern Michigan and they are pretty tight. They go out and do several events and outings as a group and it's a very family feel at EMU."

Does Terek have any upcoming spring visits?

"I'm looking at next month to get out to see more schools. I'm planning to visit Illinois in march and I'll probably get back to both Toledo and Eastern Michigan for a spring practice."

Chris Terek has multiple scholarship offers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.