ADVERTISEMENT

Update: 2018 North Mac OL Will Christopher

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Christopher made a few recent visits including Toledo and Eastern Michigan over the past few days and here is the latest.

"I visited Toledo and also Eastern Michigan this past weekend. I'm also planning to visit SIU this coming Saturday."

"My visit to Toledo was good. Coach Hallett was very cool and I liked how everything at Toledo was centrally located. Coach Hallett reminded me of one of my coaches that I loved. I think that's why I enjoyed him so much on my visit."

"The facilities at Toledo really stood out. They all seemed to be extremely new and Toledo was maybe the second or third school to have an indoor field."

"The Toledo coaches told me that they really like my film and they also like what I do in the class too. They want me to try to make it out to a camp this summer or even a game day visit in the fall."

"I went to Eastern Michigan today (Monday). It went really well. I was the only recruit to visit today. Coach Chris Creighton was very welcoming and he and I had a good conversation about all of camps I've been to in the past few weeks. I also was able to sit down with Coach Meadows and talk about the school's academics and what they do to help the athletes academics. We took a tour of the facilities and everything was nice. The only real negative was that the living and academic campus was about 4 blocks away from the football facilities."

Any new schools in touch recently with Christopher?

"Miami of Ohio has been talking to me about visiting a Junior Day on March 12th. Winona State also asked for my personal info."

Thoughts on Christopher's recruiting? Has been making the rounds and is on several radar screens. Will most likely need top show sell this spring and summer to land some of the MAC level and higher offers. I can definitely see Christopher draw say some FCS level offers to start.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News