ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Racki

tua357

Sep 22, 2014
How about Tim Racki and Nazareth Academy. Having moved up again to 7A and taking on power house Lutheran North out of MO. This team was predicted to score 30+ points on Nazareth Academy. With kids committed to MO and AL, Nazareth clearly showed their skills by winning by 20+ points and only giving up 6.

Naz will be tested all year, but if that D continue to play the way they did against LN. It will be hard to stop them period. That team is deep with talent!

LN is a 2A team, keep in mind.
Some people likened them to Trinity of St. Louis that recently got a Phillips-like lesson out in Georgia. I just booked my room in Edwardsville for Saturday. Looking for that Illinois sweep.

With 13 d1 kids. Including kids with Bama, Oklahoma, Florida offers to name a few (3 different kids too mind you. Imagine thinking the size of the school matters when you have 13 d1 kids lol.

Great victory for Naz but please do not over sell LN. They do not, I repeat, they do not have 13 D 1 kids on that roster. They have 1 lineman committed to Mizzou #66, 1 DL committed to Fleck in Minn #5, RB to Arkansas State #23. They have two younger kids with offer #54 and the big WR (Mizzou only at this point) which is where the bucks stop.

I am not saying they aren't a good team as I don't believe D1 players automatically make you a good team, I am just correcting the false statement of 13 D 1 kids.

LN will play Homewood Flossmoor in the ESL classic this weekend. Should be fun.

Great victory for Naz but please do not over sell LN. They do not, I repeat, they do not have 13 D 1 kids on that roster. They have 1 lineman committed to Mizzou #66, 1 DL committed to Fleck in Minn #5, RB to Arkansas State #23. They have two younger kids with offer #54 and the big WR (Mizzou only at this point) which is where the bucks stop.

I am not saying they aren't a good team as I don't believe D1 players automatically make you a good team, I am just correcting the false statement of 13 D 1 kids.
So you’re right but wrong at the same time. A simple rivals search shows me these kids holding offers:

LT/DE Kevon Billingsley Bama +
RT Jack Buford Missouri commit (OU/UF offers)
OL Traevon Williams OU +
TE/DE D’Vion Harris Minnesota commit
RB/LB Isaiah Azubuike Arkansas St commit (UF offer)
WR/LB Itayvion Brown Missouri offer
CB/RB Jordan Smith Illinois offer
CB Cameron Reed Western Mich offer

That’s 8, I was actually told 13 by a recruiting guy not even a Naz guy so maybe there are 5 others with FCS offers or maybe rivals missed a few kids or maybe he misspoke and it’s 8. Either way 8 is super impressive, especially when 7 have power offers and there are 5 kids with major power 5 offers. That’s a hell of a win for Naz, especially the way they won, and more talent than any IL team has that I’m aware of.

Reactions: kitty_bintingot
So you’re right but wrong at the same time. A simple rivals search shows me these kids holding offers:

LT/DE Kevon Billingsley Bama +
RT Jack Buford Missouri commit (OU/UF offers)
OL Traevon Williams OU +
TE/DE D’Vion Harris Minnesota commit
RB/LB Isaiah Azubuike Arkansas St commit (UF offer)
WR/LB Itayvion Brown Missouri offer
CB/RB Jordan Smith Illinois offer
CB Cameron Reed Western Mich offer

That’s 8, I was actually told 13 by a recruiting guy not even a Naz guy so maybe there are 5 others with FCS offers or maybe rivals missed a few kids or maybe he misspoke and it’s 8. Either way 8 is super impressive, especially when 7 have power offers and there are 5 kids with major power 5 offers. That’s a hell of a win for Naz, especially the way they won, and more talent than any IL team has that I’m aware of.

There is a huge difference between a verbal conversation and a legit offer. No kid will commit to Arkansas St over Florida but, its not worth going deeper. Point is they don't have anywhere close to 13 D1 kids.

There is a huge difference between a verbal conversation and a legit offer. No kid will commit to Arkansas St over Florida but, its not worth going deeper. Point is they don't have anywhere close to 13 D1 kids.
I bet I could find some FCS kids too on that roster but your point is taken... you’re not impressed by that collection of talent. Naz should have played Mater Dei, they clearly are still scheduling weak non con opponents, damn Racki...

wasn't there allegedly a NAZ team a few years back with a claimed 23 D1 kids on the team. That was one of the funnest seasons on the edgy board:

-Naz 23 D1 kids;
-Bones vs the entire CoM alumni
-The early and raw years of the DSR
-Dean correctly predicting GBN would not cross the 50 against MC
-Some GBN mom blaming Dean for the GBN loss
-MW wrote the longest post in history of edgy
-godawgz wrote the funniest post 3AM post of all time.

wasn't there allegedly a NAZ team a few years back with a claimed 23 D1 kids on the team. That was one of the funnest seasons on the edgy board:

-Naz 23 D1 kids;
No no one ever said that. I think 13 was the same number @jwarigaku claimed. I believe they had close on that ‘14 team.

-Naz 23 D1 kids;
That was dgn not crossing the 50. That was also the birth of the insane naz posse. You couldn’t even say good game in a thread without them getting offended. Lol

No no one ever said that. I think 13 was the same number @jwarigaku claimed. I believe they had close on that ‘14 team.

no, it was 23. There was an attempt to prove it. but that fell short. it was funny. it was a sign of the times. it was no better or worse than alleging 600 yards in a half though...

JC,

It was 13, and my claim, never 23. Don’t go all alternate fact on us now...Turned out to be a total of 14 on the 2014 team.

no, it was 23. There was an attempt to prove it. but that fell short. it was funny. it was a sign of the times. it was no better or worse than alleging 600 yards in a half though...

I bet I could find some FCS kids too on that roster but your point is taken... you’re not impressed by that collection of talent. Naz should have played Mater Dei, they clearly are still scheduling weak non con opponents, damn Racki...

No one ever said LN was weak. SMH

Bones vs the entire CoM alumni

Those exchanges were more than memorable.

The early and raw years of the DSR

The DSR is older, more mature, but still raw. In fact, I've seen more informative writing scribbled on the inside of a Port-A-John.

Dean correctly predicting GBN would not cross the 50 against MC

It was DGN; and it was likely the most indelible prediction in the history of the forum.

Some DGN mom blaming Dean for the DGN loss

The woman came onto the forum blasting away over an error I made when I posted about a large banner hung at a previous meeting between the two schools. The gal went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it, as only a scorned woman can do.

MW wrote the longest post in history of edgy

In my defense, it was a post directing invective at the IHSA over the impending Success Factor. Naturally, the focal point of the post was how the entire plan was the creation of some Ph.D holder deeply embittered with his school's lack of success.

godawgz wrote the funniest post 3AM post of all time.

Well, I think godogz was saying ............never mind.

Reactions: JCHILLTOPPERS
The DSR is older, more mature, but still raw. In fact, I've seen more informative writing scribbled on the inside of a Port-A-John.

Port-A-John, what the hell was a guy like you, doing in a thing like that? Next thing you are going to tell me is that you went to Notre Dame or some other disgusting place...I don't believe either!

Those exchanges were more than memorable.

It was DGN; and it was likely the most indelible prediction in the history of the forum.

The woman came onto the forum blasting away over an error I made when I posted about a large banner hung at a previous meeting between the two schools. The gal went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it, as only a scorned woman can do.

In my defense, it was a post directing invective at the IHSA over the impending Success Factor. Naturally, the focal point of the post was how the entire plan was the creation of some Ph.D holder deeply embittered with his school's lack of success.

Well, I think godogz was saying ............never mind.
Was the @godogz post when he was talking about hooking up with a solid 9? I remember reading some gibberish that he wrote but not the actual content.

Good times, the board was really rocking back then. I remember one thread that went on for weeks after Naz got blown out by JCA.

Good times, the board was really rocking back then. I remember one thread that went on for weeks after Naz got blown out by JCA.
There was also the time when epic went off the rails at a montini mom after a loss. Got himself a one week ban hammer.

That was 2013, Epic got tossed for 7days(que 7days in the hole) and I think that was the same weekend as the 3am godogz post. Bronco in all seriousness I miss Elmer, how’s his son and how’s he doing?...he vaporized.

Jwar, Tyler committed to Indiana State and as far as I can tell he is no longer on the roster. That is as much as I know.

Thought he went to Western for some reason I missed the Indiana State commit. How about Elmer, does he get to the Montini games anymore? If so tell him hi and to get back on the board...if I can stay in touch from Pa he can certainly from Itac.

Jwar, Tyler committed to Indiana State and as far as I can tell he is no longer on the roster. That is as much as I know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT