ADVERTISEMENT

The XFL

I'm all in, can't wait. Why? It's something different. Like to see other talent play sometimes. I'm interested in the rule changes, quicker games. I'm hoping they learned from the last time to not make it a show (before with the girls, innuendos, etc it got distasteful). It's football and I can't stand the NBA or hockey so....yeah got to fill the void before baseball season!

Reactions: reaperup
I'm all in, can't wait. Why? It's something different. Like to see other talent play sometimes. I'm interested in the rule changes, quicker games. I'm hoping they learned from the last time to not make it a show (before with the girls, innuendos, etc it got distasteful). It's football and I can't stand the NBA or hockey so....yeah got to fill the void before baseball season!

The NHL playoffs are fantastic, could do without the regular season and the NBA has just lost me with the no defense and shoot 3’s all day. I’ll watch the XFL it’s football with a few quirks.

I may watch a game but have no interest. It’s like the female version of Ghostbusters to me. Besides, after 6 months of high school, college, pro and the ultimate finale Super Bowl I need a break.

Anything that helps clearly talented high schoolers get paid sooner and breaks up the free labor they give the ncaa is a good thing.

It should be ok, defiantly better than the AFL whos best player in the league was Trent Richardson getting 4 yards a pop in 17-7 wins

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT