ADVERTISEMENT

Texas HS Championship

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002

There's a reason us Texans say Texas High School Football is the greatest sport in the world.

It's because of games and moments like this.

Nobody...and we mean NOBODY...does football like Texas. #UILonFOX #TXHSFB

-Fox Sports Southwest

Last edited:
Could you imagine how badly teams that won 4A, 5A or 6A Championships this Fall in Illinois would have faired playing either of those teams ?
I don't think it would have been a "Hail Mary" ending the game but a running clock instead .

Could you imagine how badly teams that won 4A, 5A or 6A Championships this Fall in Illinois would have faired playing either of those teams ?
I don't think it would have been a "Hail Mary" ending the game but a running clock instead .

Well considering both those schools have 4000 kids they wouldn’t be playing them.

Reactions: SkinnyPorter

Think if every L-Way was together in one giant program and you added all the kids from their district playing at Private schools. Then you would compete at the absolute highest level in that state.

Reactions: SkinnyPorter
I watched this entire game on a crappy twitter periscope live stream last night. Wanted to just watch a few series of one of the Illini commits but could not turn the thing off. Legitimately one of the better football games I’ve seen in a while. Was much more like watching a college game than hs. They even had instant replay!

Those two teams were great. So much D1 talent. And surprisingly so many of them were juniors or sophomores. North Shore or Duncanville would make our Illinois teams look silly this year. I do think these teams were special though - North Shore was ranked #1 nationally by many outlets and Duncanville was top 10 by several as well

You can add 7A and 8A to that list my friend. Blood bath

Reactions: zoneblitzer31

There's a reason us Texans say Texas High School Football is the greatest sport in the world.

It's because of games and moments like this.

Nobody...and we mean NOBODY...does football like Texas. #UILonFOX #TXHSFB

-Fox Sports Southwest

Looks like a scene from Friday night lights.

I watches the 2nd half of that game. Fully believe Loyola or Beast would give either of these teams a great game, if not beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT