ADVERTISEMENT

Suntimes days

The Outfit

Dec 15, 2015
Other than edgy does anyone remember the days of the old sun times message board? It was like “Tombstone” of the Wild West!

while outa control. Still entertaining!!!

I am glad I missed those boards.

What I like best about this board, is that it is monitored in a honest way. Most guys here either know or have met Edgytim himself. So, you know what you're getting when you come here.

We do veer off the path of HS football from time to time. But we are given honest leeway.

If you constantly show disrespect for people. If you are constantly forcing your political opinions on people. If you post racially offensive material, it's bye bye for you, no matter who you are. I like that.

The problem, in general, with 99% of other social media forums is that it allows cowards to post offensive material and show disrespect for others without the risk of getting punched in the mouth.

Bring back the OLD SCHOOL CRUE!!
Sammy the Bull ( in WITSEC. Never coming back)
God who else was there.. His studio 54 shoulda came wth a XXX rating!

I LOVE the fact that you have this screen shot....and FYI I was way ahead of the curve when it came to live streaming of games etc...

Was just going to say that.. streaming in 00 more impressive than the website lol!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT