ADVERTISEMENT

Stagg Wins!

Hated Stagg broke their streak vs Reavis but happy for them.Stagg had some nice teams in the 70’s & 80’s that would have made the playoffs under the criteria today.They also had some good playoff teams

Reactions: Anomalyout28
I saw Stagg play once last season and at the time, a small and very mobile soph QB with a big arm played. If he has returned and they got some kids around him, maybe it could be a better year.

Stagg has been trying to get into the same Conference with Argo,Shepard,Oak Lawn,Reavis,etc but their current Conference won’t let them.They would be more competitive I think.3-4 or 4-3 about each year & if they schedule 2 CPS that’s 5-4 or 6-3 & playoffs

Stagg has been trying to get into the same Conference with Argo,Shepard,Oak Lawn,Reavis,etc but their current Conference won’t let them.
Not true. Stagg and Riverside Brookfield applied for membership a few years back and both were turned down. Outside of the WSC, MSL and the SSC, does any other conference look exactly the same it did a decade ago in the Chicagoland area?

Not true. Stagg and Riverside Brookfield applied for membership a few years back and both were turned down. Outside of the WSC, MSL and the SSC, does any other conference look exactly the same it did a decade ago in the Chicagoland area?
Back in 1985 RB tried to get into the old Sica North.They were playing Argo, Stagg & Oak Lawn.They got denied for some reason

I saw Stagg play once last season and at the time, a small and very mobile soph QB with a big arm played. If he has returned and they got some kids around him, maybe it could be a better year.
LeBarrion Gilmore. He is back. Kept current Jrs together as sophs on soph level and had success there, to build confidence. Now those kids will have 2 years on varsity.

But realistically, the SWSC is coming, and I dont see much success.

LeBarrion Gilmore. He is back. Kept current Jrs together as sophs on soph level and had success there, to build confidence. Now those kids will have 2 years on varsity.

But realistically, the SWSC is coming, and I dont see much success.
Could Stagg pick off one or both of LWC and Andrew this season? Week 1 outcomes for both of the latter had to be disappointing. Both LWC and Andrew will have tough roads posting winning records by the time they each play Stagg.

It will be interesting to see how Stagg finishes. It is good to see they are becoming more competitive as well as having more kids in the program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT