ADVERTISEMENT

St Rita/Providence.

Doug Simpson

Nov 26, 2013
In what can only be described as "an Augustinian night" I was able to the a Victory by two (2 for y'all 'Publicans') OSA schools claim victory within a few miles of each other.
And that got me thinking; what is the head-to-head record of Mustangs vs Celtics? I honestly can't recall Providence beating St Reeters.

I'll hang-up and wait for the response.

In what can only be described as "an Augustinian night" I was able to the a Victory by two (2 for y'all 'Publicans') OSA schools claim victory within a few miles of each other.
And that got me thinking; what is the head-to-head record of Mustangs vs Celtics? I honestly can't recall Providence beating St Reeters.

I'll hang-up and wait for the response.
With a little time I can probably figure out something close but the Hunniford/Boykin/Warfield teams paid a couple of beatdowns on my beloved Mustangs. And an hour halftime due to a power outage turned a decent St. Rita lead into a Providence two score win on the Emerald Isle towards the end of the Sneffner era. Damn, then there was the 8-0 Mustangs ready to win the Blue at home vs Providence in Akui’s junior or senior year and The Celtic won 10-0. Maybe I don’t want to go down the Augustinian Bowl series. I’d say St. Rita is ahead by a handful but definitely have had their clocks punched by their brother school more than once

Reactions: Silver Rain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT