ADVERTISEMENT

St. Rita 35 Providence 0 F Notes

RockSoup

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2009
The Augustinian Bowl stays on 77th and Western Ave.

Big Val and Do-it-all BJ Hall back on the field. DB senior Liam Bartos, who missed the Marian Cent Cath game last week was back also, as were junior linemen Gerger and Vrdolyak. Out: not only KB but starting RB Kyle K9 Clayton.

- Sort of notes between the last 2 games since the drive last week knocked my notes section past deadline😂
-Things to like: Soph Ethan Middleton got the start at RB and did not disappoint.
-Everyone back on the OLine and they looked fantastic
-WR EJ Nwagwu and TD Tommy Ulatowski’s timing and trust is on point from last week where the Mustangs scored 5 times in their first 5 possessions to this week. The depth created by the injuries will help the rest of the season with Tommy U, EJ, junior Calvin Lee, Middleton, senior WR Flynn behind that OLine and K9 and KB slated to come back. Hold on, let me take a breath.
-Defense pitched a shutout with BJ and Liam back in the defensive backfield, the junior Kingsbury boys controlling the field inside out with Matt getting an interception and senior DL McNabb, Ursetta and Poselli disrupting the LOS.
-Head up north next week to take on. @eireog and the Dons. I think I may just go early and pregame in Edison Park.

The Augustinian Bowl stays on 77th and Western Ave.

Big Val and Do-it-all BJ Hall back on the field. DB senior Liam Bartos, who missed the Marian Cent Cath game last week was back also, as were junior linemen Gerger and Vrdolyak. Out: not only KB but starting RB Kyle K9 Clayton.

- Sort of notes between the last 2 games since the drive last week knocked my notes section past deadline😂
-Things to like: Soph Ethan Middleton got the start at RB and did not disappoint.
-Everyone back on the OLine and they looked fantastic
-WR EJ Nwagwu and TD Tommy Ulatowski’s timing and trust is on point from last week where the Mustangs scored 5 times in their first 5 possessions to this week. The depth created by the injuries will help the rest of the season with Tommy U, EJ, junior Calvin Lee, Middleton, senior WR Flynn behind that OLine and K9 and KB slated to come back. Hold on, let me take a breath.
-Defense pitched a shutout with BJ and Liam back in the defensive backfield, the junior Kingsbury boys controlling the field inside out with Matt getting an interception and senior DL McNabb, Ursetta and Poselli disrupting the LOS.
-Head up north next week to take on. @eireog and the Dons. I think I may just go early and pregame in Edison Park.
I’m hoping the Dons are ready to give you a game on Friday. I’d offer to show you around EP but I’ll be cheering the sophs on. I’ll stop by and say hello at halftime of the Varsity game.

Reactions: RockSoup
I’m hoping the Dons are ready to give you a game on Friday. I’d offer to show you around EP but I’ll be cheering the sophs on. I’ll stop by and say hello at halftime of the Varsity game.
I think it’s going to be a good game to watch. You know both teams are going to hit. I think, even as an opposing fan, you will like how the St. Rita OLine plays football, big, good feet, low pad level, violent. Hopefully, K9 and KB are back so all the skill positions timing gets on track before the state playoffs start.

I hope the Dons accept a prep bowl playoff berth because that is a great ability-builder to set up a good run next year, especially for a young team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT